Part 20: Grocery shopping

"Hyung, trust me. No one will recognise you." Jimin said as Yoongi hid behind his hat and face mask which he grabbed when they went into his car.

"I don't want to risk it, people make me nervous." Yoongi replied back then pulling his hat more over his face.

Jimin turned around to try and see Yoongi's face but instead was met with the mask and hat which hid him and all of his expressions.

"Fair enough but if you pass out because you've over heated I'm not helping." Jimin said before carrying on walking towards the shopping carts.

He pulled one out then turned back around to go in the shop, somewhere in the process Yoongi held onto the cart.

"What food do you need?" Yoongi asked as he yawned due to the heat incubating him and his sleepiness.

Jimin began looking around before pointing over to the premade food isle and saying "That."

They made their way over, Yoongi not being to sure what 'that' was since he had a hat on and no glasses but he followed anyways.

Once they wandered half way down the isle Yoongi picked up on what they were getting, expecting only a few to be picked up then actual food but what happened next shocked him.

Jimin picked out lots of quick ramen and threw it all in his cart, as well as some pasta and sauce.

Yoongi said nothing just watching as Jimin threw in what seemed like an endless amount of food.

Jimin happily said "Done." Then turning the cart to go and pay.

Yoongi stopped the cart from turning which confused Jimin, then saying "What about the real food?"

Jimin smiled innocently with an eye smile, chuckling then saying "I can't cook and neither can Taehyung."

Yoongi for some reason wasn't surprised by this since the boy had yet to have a flaw.

He shook his head before taking the cart of Jimin and starting to push it towards fresh food.

"Yoongi hyung, there's no point in getting real food. We can't cook." Jimin repeated as he grew more confused as to where Yoongi was leading them.

"Then today you'll learn how to cook." Was all Yoongi said as he lifted fresh vegetables into the cart as well as fruit and meat.

"But that means we have to buy pots and pans." Jimin said cutely, confusion still in his voice, as Yoongi turned around with a look of disbelief hidden by his face mask and hat.

"Do you really own none?" Yoongi said shocked getting a nod back from Jimin.

"We have a frying pan and one small pot." Jimin said after thinking.

Yoongi nodded turning the cart towards the kitchen utensils as he began strolling casually.

Jimin froze thinking about how they had to pay rent and bills soon so decided it would be a bad time for the investment saying "I don't think we can afford them anyways." Which made Yoongi shake his head.

Yoongi explained "It's my treat for letting me stay as well as for you taking care of Taetae."

Jimin instantly protested replying "it's no bother there's no need to treat us. You should save your money."

Yoongi shook his head again before saying "I'm paying for all of this as a thank you and if you don't accept it now I'll just come back and get some then take it to your apartment without a receipt."

Jimin sighed acknowledging that Yoongi was being serious before caving and mumbling "Thank you." Getting a "your welcome." In response.

After that the boys paid and then took the shopping back to the car.