Part 28: Abode

"We should all have a giant sleep over." Jin said as all the boys the boys were playing a intense game of scrabble.

"A sleep over?" Jimin said tilting his head.

"Yep at our place and we can watch films and talk and all that stuff." Jin said with a happy smile.

"Oooh yeah and then we can all make an active effort to not let anyone fall asleep." Taehyung said then glaring between Jimin and Yoongi.

"You did that yourself, don't blame us." Yoongi said leaning back and placing his arm around the back of Jimin's seat.

"Or you both planned on making me fall asleep so you could plan my death?!" Taehyung said voice getting louder to be more dramatic.

"We weren't trying to plan your death." Jimin said sighing at how extra Taehyung was and then looking down at his letters to see what was there since they agreed one more go around before giving up and counting scores.

"What goes on at your sleepovers?" Hoseok asked chuckling placing his last word.

"Planning murder apparently." Jimin answered chuckling watching as Namjoon placed the word incredible.

"Apparently not." Taehyung said trying to hold back laughter.

"Well either way I don't condone murder at sleep overs or in general." Jin said causing all in the room to laugh.

"You guys should stay over tonight before everyone's schedules get full." Namjoon said with a inviting smile.

Taehyung looked to Jimin who was looking back at him equally confused why they actually wanted them around.

Taehyung spoke first saying "But wouldn't that inconvenience you guys?"

Jungkook shook his head then saying "Our schedules have been cleared. Plus we want to talk to you guys more."

Taehyung and Jimin both did the same motion throwing their hands on their hearts before looking to each other with a smile.

"It would be rude of us to say no Jiminie." Taehyung said wiggling his eyebrows to make the other laugh.

"Well we'll see if the offer still stands after this." Jimin said placing a single letter in front of an already existing word.

"It would be a jincredible honour." Jimin said turning pink from laughter.

Jin burst out laughing too as well as Jungkook, the three turning into laughing messes.

"That pun was lejindary." Jungkook said causing them to laugh more.

"Make that another corrupted by Jin's puns." Namjoon said shaking his head in disappointment trying not to laugh at how bad the puns were.

"How many is the total now?" Hoseok asked shaking his head at the three of them.

"I'm this room three out of seven. In the world, god knows." Yoongi said resting his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"I think that's the best way to end a game." Jin said wiping a tear.

Jungkook smirked then spoke saying "I guess you could say-" before getting cut off by Hoseok who just shushed him.

"Count the points Joon. The offer still applies because what just happened never happened." Yoongi said sighing deeper.

"You know you want to laugh." Jimin said with a eye smile which made Yoongi sigh louder.

"You should both pack over night bags." Jin said beginning to put the game away.

Both boys nodded making sure the others were okay on their own before leaving to pack.

"Okay I love them both. They are my children." Jin said looking to the others getting nods.

"Can we adopt them?" Hoseok asked looking to Namjoon.

Namjoon shook his head then saying "They are legally adults we can't adopt them but we can shower them with affection like Kookie."

Jungkook smiled happily before saying "I really like them both."

All boys discussed their general liking of the others until the boys returned.

"We have our stuff." Taehyung said waving his bag in the air then placing it by the door where Jimin was putting his.

"We'll call a car then so we can head off." Namjoon said pulling out his phone.

Not to long after that they were all in a car talking and singing to music.

Eventually reaching the house Taehyung recognises and Jimin had no clue about.

"Welcome to our a humble abode."