Part 33: Nightmare

Jimin began to cling onto Yoongi tighter causing Yoongi to wake up.

He sleepily looked down to see Jimin shaking in his arms with a tear in the corner of his eyes.

Yoongi wipes it with his hand gently before softly calling out "Jiminie." To try and wake him up.

Jimin's breathing got deeper as he fell deeper into his nightmare so Yoongi growingly became considered so gently shook him which made the younger jump out of his skin.

Jimin sat up panting and holding his chest as Yoongi lay there to tired to move.

"Sorry to scare you. You were having a nightmare or something and I got worried." Yoongi said holding onto the back of Jimin's shirt.

"Sorry- to worry- you. Did- I - wake you?" Jimin asked breathing heavily.

"Yeah but it's fine. Are you okay?" Yoongi asked missing the warmth.

Jimin pauses and didn't answer for a moment but eventually whispered "I'll be fine."

Yoongi say up noticing a distant look on Jimin's face and back hugged him, stealing his warmth but also offering affection.

Jimin hesitantly places his hand on Yoongi's and let himself be guided to lying back down, this time facing away and basically spooning.

"What was your nightmare about?" Yoongi asked with his dialect showing because of his tiredness.

Jimin frowned before replying "Everyone hating me." To Yoongi's question.

Jimin could feel Yoongi's face shift into a frown before he asked "How could anyone hate you?"

Jimin sighed before answering "Easily."

Yoongi's grown grew as he said "I could never hate you." And pulled Jimin closer to him so every part of them was touching.

"You say that now..." Jimin said before sighing and wrapping Yoongi's arms tighter around himself.

"Jimin you could murder me and I'd still not hate you as long as the last thing I saw was you smiling." Yoongi said not really thinking much about it.

"Note taken. Cause of death?" Jimin asked chuckling slowly forgetting about his nightmare.

Yoongi actually thought about this one but not enough to stop him from saying what he wouldn't if he was 100% awake.

"Cuddles."

Yoongi nuzzled the back of Jimin's head making the other blush.

Jimin said "If that's the case you might die tonight." Trying to not let how flustered he was show.

Yoongi sighed contently then replying "Then I'll die happy."

Jimin's face began to burn red as the room filled with silence - since Yoongi's playlist ended.

"Jimin?" Yoongi said wanting to her something off his chest.

Jimin looked down at their hands then replying a soft "Yeah."

"I really like you."