Part 15: Sleepover

"HYUNG WE'RE BACK!" Taehyung yelled as Yoongi froze due to how late it was.

Jimin yelled back saying "WELCOME BACK!" from what Yoongi guessed was the living room.

They both took their shoes off before Taehyung led Yoongi to the room.

Yoongi bowed as he greeted Jimin who was lay on the couch in his shirt from earlier that night and his boxers.

Jimin cursed mentally not sure who he was expecting when Taehyung said friend but greeted him politely anyways throwing a blanket over his bare legs.

Jimin was internally screaming especially when Taehyung told Yoongi to sit down on the couch next to Jimin since he took the recliner.

"Thank you for letting me stay." Yoongi said shyly with a small smile.

"No problemo, i'm guessing Tae basically forced you to since from the looks of it you brought nothing." Jimin said chuckling trying to hide his nervousness.

Yoongi was going to reply but instead nodded as Taehyung burst out laughing.

"Jiminie you make it seem like I force people to stay over all the time." Taehyung said through laughter.

"Can't I just make assumptions?" Jimin said back laughing too.

Yoongi attempted to hold his own laughter back but failed joining in too.

"I'm gonna go grab Yoongi some clothes since i'm a horrible person and forced him to stay here." Taehyung said, when they all stopped laughing, with a boxy smile.

Jimin simply said "Okay." With an eye smile as Yoongi said "Thank you."

They both remained silent for a moment before Yoongi spoke up first saying "Thank you for looking after Tae, he's like a brother to me and i'm glad he's in good hands."

Jimin looked at him slightly shocked he was being thanked so replied "It's no problem, he's my best friend. Or I thought he was? but then again he never mention any of his old friends to me." with a slightly pained laugh.

Yoongi noticed this so offered comfort by saying "I'm not really supposed to have friends out side of the industry so I had to ask Taehyung to not tell anyone, i'm sorry he had to keep it from you."

Jimin nodded saying "I get that but he never really talks about his past that much other than concerts and trips, I literally know none of his old friends from Daegu."

Yoongi looked at Jimin and saw the slight sadness in his eyes which reflected in his voice.

"He never really had friend's growing up, most people thought he was annoying because he liked asking questions and because he was talkative which is actually a good thing but you know how people are. That's why I got so worried when he said he wanted to go to Seoul university to me. He'd grown to be shy since not many people were willing to talk to him, that's why I was so happy when he told me he became friends with you." Yoongi said softly with a small smile on his face towards the end.

"So that's why he never mentioned it..." Jimin said pausing then carrying on saying "Thank you for telling me, I'd never have known since he has so many friends now."

"I believe so, one of his blogs made him lots of friends from what I remember him saying." Yoongi said leading the conversation.

"Yep, he has one of the best Agust D blogs. He has hundreds of thousands of followers on it even though he updates randomly. He made friends on it who help him admin now." Jimin said with a wide smile before blushing realising he was talking to Agust D.

"Of course it would be a Agust D fan blog." Yoongi said chuckling lightly before asking "Do you run any blogs?"

Jimin froze because technically he ran one of the biggest Suga fan blogs which is how Taehyung and him started talking so easily.

Jimin wasn't sure is Yoongi was asking because he genuinely didn't know or if he knew and was just trying to make conversation so decided it would be best to be honest.

"I guess you could say I do." Jimin said cryptically not wanting to make his internal fan boy be known.

Yoongi gave Jimin a gummy smile which instantly made him flustered then saying "That's so cool, I used to try and run one before BTS debuted but I ended up failing because I was really inconsistent."

Jimin was curious so asked "Who for?" Which made something light up in Yoongi's eyes which he couldn't help but smile at.

"Big Bang. Me and Jungkookie used to run it together but I did all of the posting because he was too shy. They've been a really big influence on us and everyone else so we wanted to show support but then we couldn't keep it up so ended up giving up." Yoongi said with a slightly sad look creeping onto his face.

"You gave it up to pursue a dream. I respect that." Jimin said being honest and also trying to offer comfort.

Yoongi smiled slightly and was about to ask another question when Taehyung entered the room with a innocent look on his face which only meant one thing.