Anger Pt. 1

Short. Sorry.

Everyone heard the emergency call to the med-bay so a lot of members were waiting outside to learn what's going on.

A few senior League members are outside of waiting room doors and they've only let a few people in.

The original YJ members and Cassie, Jaime, and Gar were the only ones let in at the moment.

They were all huddled in the waiting room, watching Nightwing in a corner talking to Batman on his comm.

He was already talking to him when they came in so they haven't said anything yet and they haven't been able to hear Batman's side although they heard a few lines from Nightwing.

"... Robin just came out of surgery, he's in stable condition so far, just unconscious... yeah. No, Batgirl's fine, just a few cuts and a minor concussion. Yeah, she's asleep right now... no. No I don't know who did it or what happened..."

Nightwing took a short glance at the other people in the room before turning back to the wall.

"Yes I'll handle that but what do you want me to tell the school? Huh? Yeah. Alright that's fine. Bats I... I'm fine now do me a favor and don't get killed!"

Nightwing hung up and jammed the device back into his belt before curling up his fists and taking a deep breath.

Everything is so messed up, it's like the Invasion all over again!

"You okay man?"

Wally sounded nervous as hell.

Nightwing turned back towards them but his gaze was a hard glare at the ground.

"No..."

He walked over to the table and picked up his escrima sticks and without another word, he headed towards the door.

"I've got something to take care of."

Because I just wanted to get another part out but I was also too lazy to make it longer.