Happy Birthday, Smosh_Fanfics! (This is a day late but roll with it)

On Oct. 27th, 2017, I made this account.

It feels weird. I feel like I've had this account forever, but also not at all. Writing and reading on this account has become a normal part of my day. 

As some of you may know, I had an account before this one, iheartshipper, which I've had for two years. I never expected how different the Smosh fandom on this platform would be from the PJO/GoT one. It feels like a small town; everyone seems to know each other, or at least it seems that way. There are people here who I talk to off of Wattpad, even, and that's... kind of crazy. It feels like a real community, and I'm so damn grateful for that.

And for my writing... well, that's probably the craziest part. I've written four novel-length fanfictions in the last year, adding up to a grand total of 266,759 words, and by the end of November, I'm hoping to have five. That's insane. If you told me last year that I would've written four novels, I would've laughed in your face. And yet here we are.

Thank so so much to all of my readers and friends who have accompanied me on this journey. I know that sounds cheesy, and probably a lot of the things I've written so far, but I mean them. To everyone who's commented and/or voted on my stories, made me a cover, or made me a trailer... thank you. It truly means a lot to me.

To wrap this up, I'm going to steal what MorganLeigh0729 did and ask you guys a few questions about the stories I've written this far. See how many you can answer without looking.

1. Who hired Mari in "The Assassin"?
2. What rank was Wes in "Elite"?
3. What was Boze's profession in "The Bounty Hunter" before she met Mari?
4. Who was the first person Mari killed in "The Assassin"?
5. Where were the Yellow Districts located in "Elite"?
6. Who killed Flitz and Damien in "The Bounty Hunter"?
7. In the beginning of Elite, what did Matthew say he'd never seen?
8. Who did Boze blame for Wesley's death in "Delirious"?
9. Who did Mari kill in "Hunted" that made Zach angry?
10. How did Wes figure out (spoilers) that Mari was immune in "Hunted"?

Once again, thank you. Here's to another good year of smoshing.