PART #1

You died. You were hit by a car when you was crossing the road. After this , your soul moved to the Soulstream in the Middle realm. You just floated with other souls , while waiting your time to reincarnate . And then you teleported . You waked up in some kind of void. You looked around and saw a anthropomorphic figure . It was floating in black cloak and black everything. You could see only his hands, chin and white glowing eyes.

??? : Greetings. I'm the Keeper of Realms. Please refer to me as Keeper.
And I know you're (YN) (LN) from the world of Earth in Modern Realm.
(YN) : Well it's nice too meet you . But why am I there.
Keeper : Well let me explain everything , and you will understand.
I'm a divine deity and there's not only me. There's a high rank as me and Creator. And lesser rank are gods and demigods . And cursed deity's as Demon lords but only low rank , the world class to be exact. As I mentioned earlier, there's a same rank deity as me - Creator. And she can be difficult... Well she creates realms , but sometimes she don't follow the rules and messes the world up. I need you to help hero to kill the demon lord and after you die you will reincarnate with your memories about everything what happened before .
(YN) : Well, what realm is it ?
Keeper : MGE .
(YN) :

Keeper: Anyway. I can't reincarnate you into a human body with your memories. But there was a an ancient demi-human race that just fits the bill shall i say.
(YN) : What race is it ?
Keeper : They are the children of Fire and Metal elemental and a Human.
And the twins were born.
First mechanical race from metal and with human features and second iron brutes with human features. You will be an automaton. Your new body will be 20 years old , but you will be the last of them. Because of Creator's mistake most of demi human's were corrupted or killed of.
(YN) : So when do I start ?
Keeper : If you want it, you can start right now.
(YN) : Wait no !
Keeper : See you later.

Your vision became blurry and you blackened out.

Later....

You waked up and looked around . There was forest and river. You approached to the river, for some reason you felt higher . You looked at your reflection in water. Your skin was black , like jet black, you have golden eyes and that part that should be white was black . Face remained the same as before death and his hair was even more black than his skin. He was dressed in a white T-shirt, and a black jacket , on bottom he had black jeans with black and white boots. And you had a backpack.

(YN) : *Seriously , what the deal with all black ?*
Keeper : *Because of your skin color, other clothing from your realm looks weird on you. -_-*
(YN) : Seriously ? And where are you ?
Keeper :* I'm talking telepathically to you dummy. -_-*
(YN) : *Oh ,so what I have to do now?*
??? : AAAAAAAAAAH
(YN) : What was that ?
Keeper : Follow the screams .

(YN) started to run , well he was fast , like really fast.

(YN): *So how will I fight ?*
Keeper : *Use your fists, believe me you are strong enough to crush dragons skull with ease.*
(YN) : *Okie dokie*

(YN) saw a guy , in golden armor and with a Zweihander.

He fought against
oni girl, and he was losing.

(Just you know that's how oni looks)

(Ignore the alcohol)

(YN) : Hey, hands off from him you THOT
Oni : Oh, another victim~

She ran towards you, and she wanted to hit you with her mace , but you caught it with ease. You twisted the mace and her hand and you knocked her out with a kick into her stomach.
You approached to the knight .

(YN) : You're alright ?
??? : Yeah , just didn't wanted to be raped and stuff.
(YN) : ._.
??? : My name is Arthur Pendragon. And I'm the Hero !
(YN) : And I'm (YN) (LN) , the Automaton. (and OP. AF guy).
Arthur : Well nice too meet you .
And can you lower your hood please, I know its kinda rude, but I can't really trust unknown  people in this time.

You lowered your hood, like he asked. And his eyes widened.

Arthur : AN AUTOMATON ! I thought you guys were extinct.
(YN) : To be honest , I have never spotted an another automaton before, I think.
Arthur : What do you mean "I think" ?
(YN) : For some reason my memory are blurry and I hardly can remember anything except  the events of this hour.
Keeper : "Great, he is dumb enough to believe you."
Arthur : Really ?
(YN) : Can I ask you a favour ?
Arthur : I will help you with anything I can or have.
(YN) : Can I join as your companion in your quest ? Until I remember everything...
Arthur : Of course ! *offered a handshake* Let's go companion !
(YN) : *handshake* Of course. And what are we gonna do now ?
Arthur : We will head to a town nearby. We need to make a guildcard for you if you want to be an adventurer.

(YN) :"Keeper, are serious.?"
Keeper : "Go and blame Creator for this and quit whining you know that this realm is messed up"

(YN) : Whatever... Lead the way companion !