Part #2

You and Arthur were walking through the forest. You looked around and realized that everything around was so beautiful. Nature was unfazed by the events of demon invasion.

(YN) : So you said I should have a guild card . Does that means that we should come back to the guild to take quest's , for all the time ?
Arthur : The Guild is the organization that controls all the human adventurers in Empire . If you have a guild card that means that you have right to take job requests everywhere in the Empire. You need to go to the guild building to update your rank, that is in every town .
(YN) : *Thought's* "That's a nice change of pace. At least not a dumb ass cliché this time."
So Arthur do I need to pay to the guild for working as adventurer?
Arthur : Guild is sponsored by the Emperor himself. And was created by the Emperor himself.
(YN) : So , how far is this town?
Arthur : We will arrive tomorrow at the noon . Maybe....
(YN) : So we should start searching for a shelter. And better be careful , who knows what horny monster girl can hide in this woods.
Arthur : In this zone , there's shouldn't be any strong monsters.... Key word "shouldn't"...
(YN) : What ?
Arthur : Well ,I mean ... We did encountered an Oni in this forest. They shouldn't be alone. They move and live in tribes....
(YN) : That means we should get the heck outta from 'ere .
Arthur : We can't ... We have only 2 hours before it gets dark. Let's start searching a shelter for us.
(YN) : For better efficiency, we should split up...
Arthur : If I will get corrupted with the demon energy , I will lose the divine blessing . Or, to make long story short - I will not be a "Hero" anymore.
(YN) : Sorry... But I think its better to go there *points at a small cave*

Arthur : How I didn't noticed it before... Anyway, let's make a fireplace.

Smol timeskip because of author's laziness..........

You looked into your backpack. There was a sleeping bag, and more things I will tell you about later. You took out the sleeping bag and make yourself ready to sleep.(I know that automatons don't need to sleep , but they need to recover their energy) Your friend, was lying under his blanket, with opened eyes. And...

CLICHÉ STICK HAVE BEEN BROKEN

(YN) got up immediately, and Arthur did so. She didn't realized that you are an automaton and you have a night vision. You pretended to play along and said .

(YN) : Arthur, can you see something , in this darkness ? *wink*
Arthur : What !? Oh, no I can't .I think we should go back to sleep...
(YN) : Just let me check this last time.

You went outside, and you felt a claws on your neck. She get your hood off and her paw started slowly sliding down. You took both of her paws and pinned her to the ground.

(YN) : There is no use to struggle, Jinko.

(That's how she looks, but with white fur and hair

(That's how she looks, but with white fur and hair.)

Jinko :Thoughts" I found you. A strong husband, now I should just make some babies" *aroused snickering*
(YN) : Don't make it look weird.
Jinko : Said the one who pinned me to the ground.
Arthur : She is actually , has a point...
(YN) : *stood up* Forget about this, Arthur ! And you ! *points at Jinko* You have a few minutes to get out from my sight... Or I will wreck your face ,and burn your corpse as the enemy you are !
Jinko : Thoughts "I should go now, its better to start everything, tomorrow."
Fine , I will take my leave now. *whisper* (For now )
(YN) : I guess , not all the monsters are mindless after all.
Arthur : In a time of a mating season !? That's IMPOSSIBLE ! That means , she already found the one to mate with. And it's you (YN) !
(YN) :

Arthur : Don't be naive (YN) , for her you are a golden opportunity ! Just imagine how strong would be your offsprings . That means you cant get rid of her !
(YN) : GOD FUCKING DAMMIT !!!
Arthur : Let's go and get some sleep.
(YN) : Good night Arthur...

Arthur fell asleep , while you sat across the fireplace.
(YN) : Thought's "I don't need any sleep , but I feel tired for some reason."
Keeper : "Because you haven't consumed any energy this day."
(YN) : "Hello there Keeper."
Keeper : "You need some sleep to recover your energy.Don't worry you will not be bothered until tomorrow."
(YN) : "Good, thank you Keeper."
Keeper : "Good night."
(YN) : "Good night."