Part#10

Everyone was back on their way. As they were walking through wide grasslands which, and soon they saw sea on the horizon. And a town. A mamono friendly one. Kohako kept eyeing (YN), while Arthur was looking at the rune that was bestowed to him by the Palebloods, Michelle was looking at the new landscapes, that were wide grasslands with occasional
groups of centaurs stopping by and say hello. The sun was high in the sky and (YN) was letting out litteral clouds of steam into the atmosphere. And Kohako, was trying to blow them away using her paws, it wasn't effective. When they finally arrived they went to the Inn. They entered, though even with tall mamono like centaurs, Michelle still had to duck so she could go through the doorway. Arthur said that he was going to get some grub, and he asked if they wanted something.

(YN) : Hah, I'm good they have a fireplace over there.

Michelle : I doubt they have mithril on the menu.

Kohako : I wonder if they have Holstaur ice cream though...

Arthur : Okay... I will be going now.

And he left. (YN) sat before the fireplace and stuck his hand into the fire. Alot of peolpe started to look at him weird. "I still can't get used to this" Michelle though. Kohako sat near (YN) nuzzling onto his shoulder. Michelle is like "challenge accepted" and she sat on his other side, and then she put her arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer separating him from Kohako. Kohako not noticing it fell down. When she got up, she saw what Michelle did.

Michelle : *smug*

Kohako : *pouts* Stop right there you criminal! No one breaks the law on my watch.

Michelle : No idea what are you talking about.

Kohako : It's the one and only universal interspecies dibs rule! I found him first!

Michelle : Not my problem, I live with guidance of Ironkin traditions, and Imperial Truth.

Both : *angry grumble*

(YN) was successfully ignoring them. He looked at the fire that was dancing in between his fingers, engulfing his exposed joints. The weird part was that the metal his body was made from didn't even change its color from the heat. He pulled out his hand and put his other hand in. The light from that radiated from the fireplace barely illuminated his face. Arthur has finished his meal and wanted to rent a room, but then he saw Kohako going outside.

Arthur : Where are you going?

Kohako : My job here is done~ Besides I don't like sleeping indoors.

Arthur : Okay...

He looked at his choice allies, no comrades at the fireplace. (YN) was still burning one of his hands in the fireplace, unsurprising . And Michelle was already asleep, leaning onto (YN). Their difference in size was almost comical really, but knowing how ridiculously strong (YN) was, Arthur concluded that they would be fine. He walked to the counter and paid for their stay...

Later...

On the next morning they moved out.
And Kohako appeared, from nowhere as always. Though it was kind of suspicious at first, but apparently jinkos are really sneaky, so... Anyway they were moving closer towards their current goal, which is Zipangu. Now they just had to cross a desert...
Going through the Sabasa kingdom was out of option, because of a Lilim living here. So, they have to go through the wild desert, after they bought the things they needed, well Arthur needed most of these, but whatever.

Scene change...

Thanks to the amulet Arthur could easily ignore the scorching sun, but he had to get his armour off. As always, Arthur was walking in front of everyone, with (YN) behind him with Kohako beside (YN), and Michelle being the last in line. Girls seemed to ignore the heat, which was kinda weird especially since Kohako had alot of fur, but seeing her not breaking a sweat he shrugged it off. (YN) did not mind the sun, the only thing that changed for him was the amount of steam coming out from his mouth and nostrils, and the sun was actually scorching enough to let his body absorb some of the energy it radiated. That's why he was walking with his hoodie/jacket hybrid tied around his waist, so he only had his white shirt one. He glanced at his body seeing his exposed joints move, and tendons wrapped around his muscle were visible from under his skin. That was bizarre, honestly. Then, he noticed a triangular building in the distance.