Part #4

(YN) : Are we there yet ?
Arthur : No, we will arrive before night.
(YN) : Why are YOU still here ?
Kohako : ... * is still clinging on your arm*
Arthur : Don't bother. You're strong enough to knockout an ONI in one hit. She can't rape you even if it's a full moon.
(YN) : Dafuq with a full moon ?
Arthur : Well , demonic energy have stronger flow through her soul in this time.
(YN) : Oh...

Yet another Timeskip...

(YN) : So , this is the "Iron Mountain" ?
Arthur : Yep. But I'm uncertain...
(YN) : What ?
Arthur : I don't think that they will let us pass with her... *looks at jinko*
(YN) : Well , she can go in another way , through this forest... *points at forest*
Arthur : She have to go to the another side of the imperial borders , ALONE !? She will be captured and killed immediately if another adventurer spots her.
(YN) : But why ?
Arthur : The only place where monsters can roam between humans freely is Zipangu . Other territories were conquered by Demon Lord , or they belong to humanity and other races. And because of humans being extremely defensive , monsters are more aggressive. And we have no choice but to get rid of them. Maybe on outside she is cute and kind , but she is all but another mindless slave of power hungry Demon Lord and she wants to make you another slave of the Demon Lord . Im not cruel, and neither humanity or monsters are ...
We do what we to do , because we have no choice .
We want to live in peace. And as long as Demon Lord and Demons exist - we can't have this.
Kohako : You lie ! Then why does Zipangu exist ?
Arthur : Shut your mouth. In Zipangu women and monsters just share men between themselves. And Chief goddess forbid, if there's not enough men for the monsters. They have a monster for the Queen , humans just forced to live there , so they don't need to go to the Empire and risk with their lives.
(YN) : STOP !!! I NOT HAVING YOURS OR HER'S SHIT ARTHUR ! Just lead the fucking way...
Arthur : Whatever, but she still won't enter on the Ironkins territory.
Kohako : You think that you will get rid of me so easily (YN) ? We will meet again , but on another side~

Later...

Big stone walls and single iron gate, with two guards guarding the entrance. 10 foot guards with white pants and some kind of sleeveless jackets ??? Their skin color was ranging from metallic to darker versions of this color. (YN) and Arthur had to show their guild cards to go through.

(YN) : So when we are going to move out ?
Arthur : Tomorrow...
(YN) : Why ?
Arthur : Who is dumb enough to go to the places infested with monsters at night !?
(YN) : Oh, I've never thought about that...
Arthur : Whatever, you can't be blamed since you lost your memory.
(YN) : So what are we going to do now.
Arthur : I want to eat something.
(YN) : Well , lets do as you want.

(AN) : automatons such as (YN) can survive without food as long as they have an energy to consume , (not demonic or spiritual) As a part human (YN) can use food as energy source but without waste, since food will burn inside his body and nothing except hot steam will come out from his body (I mean he will breathe it out).

Later in some inn .

Arthur was eating while (YN) was waiting for him with a cup of coffee.

(AN) I know there can't be coffee but I fucking love coffee... If you don't, just imagine something another but it should be reasonable...

And then some idiot of Ironkin came here. He saw (YN) and said.

??? : Oh, I can't believe it. An Automaton and here I thought you all were dead.
(YN) : If you want to say something , say it to my face .
??? : I want to say , that you Automatons always were weak and worthless , I think that your race deserved to be destroyed  for being weak . And , its a shame that we have the same origins.
?? : Stop it just leave them be , if you want to fight someone there is always people that will gladly fight you.
??? : No , I just want to show our superiority.

He approached to (YN) and wanted to punch him , but (YN) caught his fist .

*Sounds of bending metal*

??? : Ah , you bastard . Let go .

He wanted to punch (YN) with his another fist , but you caught it too .
You were crushing his fists until he fell on his knees, you noticed that he was crying from pain . (YN) let him go but before this you grabbed him by neck.

(YN) : Do you really think I'm doing this to impress anyone ? I know who I am and I don't care what trash like you thinks about me . But you were shit talking the dead , it's ain't polite my boy. That's low... Understood ?
??? : Yes, let me go please.

(YN) let him go but punched him so hard that he flew through doors .

Artur : Well...
(YN) : Nothing personal, I just had to shut him up.
???? : Well, for you to know that was chiefs son.
Arthur :

(YN) and Arthur went outside and a big ass shadow loomed over them.

??? : So , you're the one who kicked chiefs son ass ?

(YN) turned back only to see 11 foot Ironkin female.

(YN) :

(YN) :

" Keeper ! I think im in trouble !
Keeper : " You're not . Goodbye. "
(YN) : "SHIT"

(YN) made a few steps back , to see her face , because you know ... He didn't wanted to seem rude .

(YN) : Soooo ... How can I help you ?
??? : Fight me.
(YN) : Why ?
??? : Well , because you have beaten the strongest male in this place in seconds , and you made him scared shitless . Do I need more reasons ?
(YN) : So, where we will fight ?
??? : Right here and right now.
(YN) : Wait , WHAT !?

Before (YN) could say anything else, her fist was flying towards him already. But what's strange she was moving in slow motion in (YN)'s perception . (YN) caught her fist and slammed her on the ground, then again again and again. And after this he tossed her away and  crashed a few houses with her body. Then (YN) realized that he destroyed so much stuff.

(YN) : Oh no.
Arthur : RUN BITCH , RUUUUUUN !

Arthur wanted to run , but somehow he tripped on something .

Arthur : I have fallen , and I can't get up !

??? : That was , that was...

(YN) turned around only to see that she is already got out from rubble.

(YN) :

??? : That was AWESOME !
(YN) : What ?
??? : I have taken interest in you. What is your name ?
(YN) : My name is (YN) (LN) .
??? : Its an odd name you have. My name is Michelle Strauss .
(YN) : Talking about odd name's...
Well, you had your fight I'm going now.
Michelle : Wait, you still have too meet our chief.
(YN) : Why ?
Michelle : Why would I know...
(YN) : Where I can find him ?
Michelle : I'll escort you then.
(YN) : Okay.

Later...

(YN) stood near largest building in this town . Michelle told you to wait , and you were waiting.