Part #7

Michelle : Stargazing again?
(YN) : Why not? Good thing about my memory loss is that everyday i see something new. I look at how beautiful this world is. And i want to preserve it. And if demonic energy will take over everything. I wont be able to see this beauty again. And if all sentient race's will go extinct what will i do. I dont want to be alone again...
Michelle : Triggered some bad memories?
(YN) : Just a feeling. My mind is broken for now, but my heart remembers.
Keeper : "You don't have one."
(YN) : *ignore's him* Do you feel the love for these beautiful things?
Michelle : To see something new, beside mountains..
(YN) : To wear a sword, instead of a walking stick...
Michelle : You dont have a sword.
(YN) : I'll get one later.
Michelle : You can throw me like a stick without breaking a sweat. There is no stronger monster then me.
(YN) : Corrupted hero, and the rest of his party... Demon Lord, uncorrupted monsters. Arthur said that some of Dragon's are still uncorrupted. Higher Demons of first Demon Lord are hiding somewhere in this world. I doubt that i wont need a sword...
Keeper : "Actually no, but to hide your real strength you'll have to get one."
(YN) : "Really?"
Keeper : "Do not worry. Everything will go just as planned."
(YN) : "That's reassuring. - _-"
Michelle : (YN)! You fell asleep already?
(YN) : No, just thought... What if we fail...
Michelle : The only thing that can screw us up, is Arthur's vulnerability and your memory, and... Well...
(YN) : Its hard to admit your weakness, we build our reputation slowly, but we can lose it in a moment. Do not be afraid of your weakness and try to do something to be better than this.
Michelle : You know what? Forget it. I want to hit the hay already.
(YN) : Fine, be that way.

Michelle fell asleep, (YN) could hear her snoring. Arthur was long asleep. And (YN) jumped off his rock and and threw some more wood to keep the fire burning.

Later...

(YN) : So we are heading to the cultists now?
Arthur : Yep. I'd rather go to them than choose other path.
Michelle : But what is wrong with other way's. Oh, I know monsters.
Arthur : And after this we will go through The Great desert and reach to the sea.
(YN) : And how we will cross it?
Arthur : Cultists will help us. Order have  already sent them a request, and they agreed.
Michelle : And why is that?
(YN) : Yeah you said, that they weren't exactly cooperative.
Arthur : They will help us... But we will have to fight for Zipangu with them...
(YN) : So, they will escort us?
Arthur : No, they travel with the help of their "Blood beacons™". But only they can use them. That is why we go to them, to take their "Message rune"
so they will know when we will reach to beacon near the sea.
Michelle : "Blood beacon", seriously? Can they name stuff without using the words blood, crimson, bloody etc?
(YN) : I know right.
Arthur : I dunno, if I was a cultist devoted to a god of slaughter and anger, that would seem a reasonable thing to do.
Michelle : That doesn't change the fact that this is dumb.
Arthur : I hope you will refrain from saying that in front of them.

Later...

Arthur : Here we are. The Blood Keep.

(Walls are black, windows are crimson)

Michelle : Its so damn stupid, I can't even...
(YN) : Unoriginality is boggling you so much...
??? : Halt!
Arthur : Be silent , I will do the talking.
???? : Keep your weapons down, my brethren. Can you not see they are pure.
Arthur : It an honour to meet you Chaplain, I am-
Chaplain : Your indentity is known to me, blessed one. Let us go inside.