Part #8

There was alot of cultists inside of the Blood Keep, but nobody knows how many of them exactly out there, except of the Grandmaster and a few elites. They weren't standing in a one line or in a group's by rank. No, there were round table's scattered around this floor and people of different age and rank were standing hear them. On each table trere was a large map of a region they were assigned to. But they went to basement. Inside, there was a large workshop where cultists were upgrading their weapons and other equipment. But they went even further.

Michelle : *whispering*So, why are we going deeper and deeper?
(YN) : *whispering* Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.
Arthur : *whispering* Silence!

As they went deeper they finally made it to the underground shrine. In the center of it, there stood a pedestal with an crimson orb that is also slightly transparent. Its crimson ornaments were shifting sometimes showing a feminine face. Chaplain made a gesture telling us to stop. And he approached the orb and kneeled before it.

Chaplain : My Mistress, the final siege is upon us. And as Order promised. The Blessed one and his subordinates will aid us in our reclamation of your domain. I only ask you to lend them a small fraction of your power, so they can use our runes...

No response, but Chaplain stood up, and did the same gesture again. And started to walk backwards. And so did they. After they left the shrine.

Chaplain : We are lucky today... Not only our mistress let us In today. But she agreed to let you use our sacred tool, but only once. Now go, the moment you reach the sea, the Blessed one must feed the rune with a small fraction of his blood. So the she will know where to send us. Goodbye.
Arthur : Goodbye.

Scene change, outside the Blood Keep.
Michelle was the first to break the ice.

Michelle : That was an unnerving experience...
Arthur : Yea, atmosphere in there was suffocating...
(YN) : I dunno, I'm don't think I'm good with mana manipulation, but the smell of dry blood in the air was intoxicating... Even though I don't have a stomach...
Michelle : How did you knew this?
(YN) : Some old memories came back to me last night... And i managed to remember what am I. And I saw a city full of people like I am... But it was being destroyed and I saw her, she had a white hair, almost purple skin, crimson eyes and bat wings with horns. She created a sword from some dark energy and hordes of monster girls were pillaging the city... She smirked anb turned towards me. And I lost my consciousness but I remember falling of a cliff into a river... That's it.
Arthur : So that's why you don't remember anything. You ran into a Lilim and she drained your spiritual energy with her aura, and you fainted and lost your consciousness and that caused you to fall of the cliff into a river, and since you are heavier than a normal human your body has sunk onto the rivers floor! And after some time it changed its course and you were exposed to sunlight! And because you were in stasis for so long you lost your memories and they are slowly coming back!
Michelle : Wait! Does that mean that he is older than the Empire itself?
Arthur : He is more than a thousand years old old.
(YN) : That explains alot... And i finally have a reason to fight with you. I will uncover the past of my race and I will find a way to purify them.
Michelle : So did you remember how   children are made?
(YN) : They are made? Like on an assembly line?
Michelle : *Face-palm* Forget it.
Arthur : *laughs* Oh you, I can't even. *wheeze*
Michelle : SHUT IT!
Arthur : Okay...

(AN) : For you to understand, automatons were an advanced race with complex magitech, even in this time when stagnation reighns some remnants of their culture make other races stunned. To this day, not all mysteries are uncovered.

Later...

They walked even further from Imperial borders. And walked... And walked... Why is nothing happening? Where is character development? Where are the monster girls?

(YN) : We are miles away from imperial borders, but nothing happened...
Michelle : Its better for us.
Arthur : There are some low class monsters in this region and as long we have Michelle with us, there no way in sin they would approach us.

Suspicious sounds intensify...

(YN) : Goddamit, you had to jinx us Arthur...
Arthur : Shit...
Michelle : *raised her fists* Come out bitch.

And suddenly someone put their paw on (YN)'s shoulder. He turned around and saw Kohako...

(YN) : Oh, it's you...
Michelle : You have 5 seconds to tell me who this bitch is, because if you won't there will be two dead bodies when I'm done here!
Arthur : I'm with you (YN)! Mentally but with you!
(YN) : Oh... Fuckerations..