Chapter One: wнo aм ι?

"ι'м coмғorтιng мyѕelғ

"ι'м coмғorтιng мyѕelғ. ι тell мyѕelғ тнaт тнeιrѕ no ѕυcн тнιng aѕ a perғecт world."~втѕ, 'ғorever yoυng'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Of course I don't have as supportive parents as I would like. But I'll take what I can get.

"Adeul, you cant be an idol." My eomma scolded me. I begged and begged to both my parents to let me sign up for this new company. I gave them a PowerPoint, essay and all.

"B-but, eomma!...I trained-d really hard for this moment and..and..." I stumbled.

"That's a unpredictable career choice! I want you to become something great and that could earn a lot of money for you in the future. Take your older brother Min Jun Ki for example! He's a good collage professor!" My appa explains.

"Becoming an idol can provide a bunch of money for me in the future! It's going to pursue what I always wanted to become!"

"Pursue what? Becoming an idol is a lot of work and stress!" She threw the signup papers at me.

"You know namjoon! He's really great at rapping and-"

"Rapping? Is that what you wanna do?" She sneered.

"Yes! And I'm going to be extremely good at it!" I yelled with confidence. Probably wasn't the best way to tell them I wanted to become a rapper.. "I'm going to go with namjoon and be-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!" She shouted. I sat their in silence.

"What's the company name?" My appa asked.

"B-" I took a deep breath in. "BigHit"

"BigHit? Adeul, Isn't that where they had a fail with that female group? If you wanted to become a...rapper....why didn't you choose a good company?! Do you even use your head?!"

"Because my dongsaeng is their"

"Besides! Your only seventeen! You still have high school and college to go threw!" She snapped at me.

"I can do both! I promise!" I begged at her.

"Hon, let him do it. He's still doing his study's, is he not? I think it'll-"

"Be quiet!" My appa instantly shut down. He was strict-but he was a little more leanest. "If I find out that you have at least ONE and I swear ONE 'B' in a subject. I'll be coming for you so fast"

"So.....that means I can do it?"

"Don't make me kick your butt. Go" I quickly slid the papers across the table and ran to my room.

'You don't have to tell me twice' I grinned.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"That was amazing! I do think you have potential young man-now what's your name?" The strong man asked me. I bubbled with excitement. 'Ha! Take that eomma! I told you-"

"You've got a name?" A woman asked. I snapped my head to her direction and nodded "well?! What are you waiting for? What is it?"

"Min Yoongi"

"Well, Min Yoongi, You've got a bit of a lisp-but well work around that." I frowned a little as she told me that. "But officially today-you are now a BigHit trainee! Get over to the one of the employees here and they'll tell you where to go"

"Thank you all do much! I will work hard! Have a good afternoon! " I bowed and left the room with a huge grin plastered onto my pale face. I looked to my left when I heard papers clashing together onto the ground.

I walked over to the young teenager and picked up his papers with him. I didn't look into his eyes-heck-I had no idea who I was helping.

"A-ah! Sorry about that!" He stutters as I picked his papers. He held out a hand. I looked into his warm brown eyes and adorable smile-y'all, I swear I almost fell for a man. "I'm Park Jimin!"

"Min Yoongi"

I gave him some of the papers but they flew outa his hands "I-I'm so sorry. It's j-just...I'm really so nervous and scared!"

"Don't be, kid. You'll be great! Just show that cute smile you have and do the best that you can. If you fail, you can keep coming back. Don't give up."

"Thanks. That smile you have is really cute too!" I touched my face-and their In the cold flesh it was-my smile was plastered onto my face. I haven't even noticed that it was their. Lord, this kid had some sort of power.

"Park Jimin? Is their a Park Jimin?"

Jimin tunes to me and gave me a hug before running off. "Thanks for your help!"

I kinda regret not giving the kid a hug. He looked kinda disappointed when I gave him a glare. You could tell in his dark eyes. But that smile had bin their since the beginning of our conversation.

"Your welcome....Park Jimin"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───