Chapter Eleven: Reversing Dream.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
'With your light touches, I forget the reality' - BTS 'butterfly'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Oh jagyia! Wake up" 'never, I never want to wake up!' I thought to myself as I hid myself under the covers. Images of what has happened replayed in my mind. The was I was grabbed and thrown onto the bed. The way he climbed over me and took my innocents. I shed some tears as the light was shown and the covers were thrown off. I looked down at my attire. A mini pink dress. "We have a surprise for you."

I kept my head down and crawled into a ball. I hugged my knees tightly. "Don't you want to see your friends, Angel?" Those words from Markus. They promised that they won't do nothing to me-...won't, touch..

"No?" Hyuk asked me when I shook my head. "Not even if it was your friends?"

I let myself relax a bit. "Friends?"

"Yes baby, BTS. Your members" Hyuk me as yong-joon swooped me off the bed and we walked to an area where the laptop was playing. The sat down with me on Hyunk's lap. I looked at the floor.

"Yoongi! Yoongi!" someone shouted. I turned my head up and down to look for the sound. Sounds familiar.

"Look, Angel. Right their, it's your friends" Markus gracefully grabbed my head in his hands and turned me to look at the screen. Their some people sitting their crying. I noticed one of them.

"J-..Jungkook?" I carefully extended my shaky hand and pointed it to the red head.

"Yes Angel, that's Jungkook" Hyuk kisses my head and ruffled my hair. "Know anyone else, jagya?" I shook my head. "are you sure? Try to remember"

"na-.."

"'na' who?" I pointed to the one of two brown haired men.

"nam-.... Namjoon?"

"what did you do to him!" one with a deep voice shouted.

"baby, do you remember what we did last night" I viciously nodded. "do you want to do it again?"

"p-please no!" I cried as I shook with memories of the past night. I gripped my head as I hunched over in pain.

"Jagyia, your so beautiful"

"Don't move to much, this might hurt a little bit"

"Angel, I don't ever want you to leave us"

"This was a good trade"

"Baby, could you rap for me-?"

"NO NO NO NO!"

"Shh, it's ok baby"

"Jin-?"

"No, it's not Jin" Hyuk frowned. I've been tricked by the soothing voice.

"...Where is Jin?"

"Right here Yoongi. Did he hurt you?"

"Nothing more than just a bit of fun" Markus grinned as he leaned into the camera. "Tootles. I think our baby need a little more sleep" he turned off my escape root as everyone begged for him not to turn it off.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Reeeeee-
Late update cus sleep ain't a thing