Chapter Four: ѕweeт ѕιхтeen.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
"вecaυѕe тнe dawn rιgнт вeғore тнe ѕυnrιѕe ιѕ alwayѕ тнe darĸeѕт" ~втѕ 'тoммorow'
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"He's not staying!" My eomma shouted. The officer blocked the entrance and started to closed the wooden door.

"Sorry about that, have a good day"

It was quiet in the dorm. Namjoon held the papers up to Jin "you may want to read this"

"What is that?" Jin let go of one hand on my hair and gripped onto the paper. He looked down at me. "Yoongi, could you look up at me"

I looked up into his eyes "yes?"

"Care to explain what's going on? Why your birth certificate says that your born in 2002?"

"WHAT?" Jimin shouted as he looked at the paper. He took the paper out of hyungs hand and bulged his eyes at it. "I'm your hyung!"

"Watch it" I growled.

"This is great! I'm finally a hyung" Jungkook grinned as he held the paper high and mighty over Jimin. If you can catch it, you could see him gritting his teeth. But he quickly hid it, 'I'm sorry..'

I dug my head into Jins' embrace. "Guys, not the right time"

"That's all a lie! I'm not sixteen" I mumbled into his dark blue sweater. He rubbed circles onto my back and I slowly let go of my tears.

"Hyung-......Yoongi, Are you crying?" Hoseok's sweetheart voice echoed.

"You still call me hyung! I'm not Sixteen!" I picked up my teary face. "Besides! A man doesn't cry! My eyes-.....their just simply sweating!"

"Technically, your not a man-OW!" Taehyung shouted as Namjoon twisted his shoulders. "If you let me FINISH!? I was going to say it's ok to cry. You can be strong and cry. Even strong people cry because they've been strong for too long"

"I just don't know how to react. What if this is all true?" I asked them.

"Come, let's talk in the room" Jin guides me into our shared room and he sat me down onto the bed.

"Jin....I'm scared" I confessed.

"What for?"

"Wouldn't you be scared if you found out that you've been deducted eight years of your life?"

"So now you and Jungkook have about...a five year age gap. If you take me and you...oh my god." I looked at hyung with wide eyes as he looked back at me "now I really feel awkward"

"How so?"

"I feel so oldddddddd!" He wined.

"Jin! Just tell me!"

"If you were originally twenty five, we had one year gap-BUT NOW WE'RE NINE YEARS APART! ALMOST TEN!"

"Oh my god....." I looked up at him. "I'm as young as half of the army"

"YOUR SO YOUNG!"

"Young is good!" I shouted back. We laughed at it all. All the stress leaving my body as we lay out backs on the bedsheets.

"Feel better?"

I looked at him and have him my smile. "Definitely. Thanks. I have a question, tho"

"Shoot ya shot"

"Do I call everyone hyung now?"

"It'll take sometime....but we'll get used to it"

"A simple yes would've been fine."

"I know" he grinned. Namjoon waked into the room.

"Hey hyungs....?" He looked at me with approving eyes. Such a good kid.

"I...I can call you hyung now, Namjoon. I'm officially your....dongsaeng" I gritted my teeth.

"What did you have to say?" Jin sat up.

"Well, I heard laughing and I wanted to join" the others popped their head thew the small crack.

"Can we come too?" Taehyung grinned. I waved them over and the five piled in. They all had a normal conversation with one another. I decided to lay back down. I felt someone lay down next to me.

"Yoongi?" Jungkook asked me. I hummed in response. "Could........could......I don't know, could you call me hyung?"

"...sure..."

"And me?" Taehyung jumped on top of me.

"I don't see why not. Now get off" I rolled him into Jin who let out a yell.

"And me?" Jimin asked.

"I'll call all of you...hyung"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───