Chapter Nine: Losing Myself.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
"Who are you living for? My heart stopped when I was nine or ten. Put your hand on your heart and ask what your dream was, What it really was." -BTS "O!RUL8,2?"
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Special thanks to seokjinshines for the book cover! It looks beautiful and thank you!
-{Third person point to view}-

"I'm going to strangle you! Murder you!" Taehyung shouted as he gripped onto his dongsaeng's throat.

"he-.."

"how could you trade a life-? Someone that you once loved! One that did everything in his power to give you everything and love for you?!?-"

When no one else spoke up, Jimin growled as he frees Jungkooks from Taehyungs hands. "Taehyung! Enough!"

"Th-Thank you"

"I wanna tear him to shreds-"

"Hol up-!"

"No, no one is killing Jungkook. Right now we need to find Yoongi."

Hoseok looked up at Namjoon when he spoke. "Do we go to the police?"

"We shouldn't. Their could be rumors and army could get involved. We don't want to hurt any of them. Just tell PD-nin" They six men slowly trail their feet's down the concrete floor as once as they started it. In silence.

"I...I'm sorry." The guilt was too much for the previous youngest to handle. It tore him up that he let his selfishness take advantage of a new story. A new start.

When no one spoke up, Jin took it in himself to make the 21 year old reassured. ".....It's not us who you should be apologizing to"

"Yeah I know." He kept his head down as Jungkook stairs at his watch. The mistake he's made with the device. He unstrapped the watch as he held it in his palm. He growled as he summoned all the strength he could gather and tossed it cross the street. Jin let out a sound of distress as he watched his Christmas present being chucked away. "oh, uh. I'll buy you another one"

"I miss him, Hoseok hyung"

"I do too, Taehyung-ah"

Only
Someone deep down was in fact
glad that the youngest was
Gone

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───