Chapter Twelve: Hospital time.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
     "He's  ____ But still needs to be he_____"

     "_____ who did this _ _____ him"

     "______ BTS, his family ___ ______"

     I carefully pulled open my eyelids into a squinting motion. Praying to God that I was back home, back in the studio where I love to create music at the tips of my fingertips. My fingertips were magical, but not these past weeks.

     My fingers somehow managed to cause more pain and devistation than I've ever seen. How could I be so?.......selfish?

     "he's ____ up!" one of the voices said. "hes waking up! He's waking up! Call the doctor!"

     They all rushed frantically around as I was soon left in the room with a female who gingerly placed the tray of pills down in front of me.

     "how man-?"

     "I don't care. Just stop talking." She said as she sat down at the foot of my bed. I kicked her and pointed to the bottle. "OW! WHAT? Just down it all, your annoying as it is."

     "just give me an amount."

     "fine, its two if you could read the lable." I shrugged my shoulders as I popped the lid of and downed two with water. "you know, I was going to go on my break for July 4th, Ya know. My birthday, I just turned 30" 'Ah, how was I supposed to know? Your old and mean'

     "mmmm"

     "aren't you going to wish me happy birthday?"

     I lifted my foot and hit her as hard as I could with the boot on. "happy birthday"

     "Thats assault!" she shouted as she held her back. "min yoongi! I'm suing you!" 'I swear these girls are everywhere'

     "I could sue you for suggesting I should commit suicide and didn't tend to my needs" I crossed my arms. Two can play at 'being an a** game'. Her face drained its original tan color to a pale milk white. "i suggest you run your pretty little sole out of here before you know what your getting yourself into"

     "min yoongi! Watch!"

     "I've been through more than I could ever think off. Don't think I won't hippity hoppity put of this chair with a broken cast and hit you"

     "yoongelz. Still as fisty as every" The doctor laughed as he walked into the room with her clipboard in hand. She turned to the lady, "Wendy, honey, I think you should go to my office. We'll have a nice conversation about attitude later. Ok hon?"

     "ah ah-...y-yes doctor Hwa" 'Wendy' said. She quickly stood up and bowed to both of us before giving me a glare before shuffling to Doctor Hwa's office.

     "Doctor Hwa. Kyong Hwa. Nice too meet you mr. Min."

     "uh, nice to met you too" I let my bigger hand engulf hers as we shook on it.

     She pulled up a chair and smiled at me. "I see that you have had quiet the time of your life. I want you to know that we've caught those three men and their going to jail for a bunch of other illegal things. We are also wondering.....if you want to press charged against Jungkook."

     "why would I ever do that!?" I looked at her alarmed. "who would ever do that to someone that they love"

     "calm down, Mr. Min. If you can wait a little, we informed your family about your condition-"

     "My mother and father-....?" I cut her off. I don't want them to be here. Anyone but them.

     "I called one contact that had the words 'Daddy' on it and they picked up frantically." She mumbled......"oh my god, she contacted Taehyung" "But others had 'dada' "oh, ok. That's Jimin...." 'papi kook' 'itsyodaddy...uh...skinnywaist' "Jungkook and Jin...."  'Daddy O' 'Daddy'"Namjoon and Hoseok".....care to explain?"

     "....I rather not..." I quietly mumbled as I scratched my head and screeched in my mind. It would've been easier to tell her that it was a dARE and that we all thought it was cute to call each other some way 'dad', but she won't get it. As you see, my name in their contact is 'baby daddy'.....let's not get into that.

     She laughed out loud as he stood up. "Well, I think that your Daddy's is here to see you, love."

     "Hey! Only I can call him daddy!"

     "We, Taehyung. We also call him daddy too"

     "Taehyung! Namjoon!" I grinned as I pushed myself onto my knees. Taehyung crashes into my arms and we fall back onto the bed.

     "I'll leave you all to it. Good day and have fun, I'll come back with the release papers" She bowed as she headed outside.

     "Wait!" Jin said. She turned around they all bowed. "We wanted to thank you for taking care and finding Yoongi for us."

     "I'm glad to have him back with his family."

     "YOOONGI!"

     "Ah! Jungkook! Not to loud!"

     Taehyung exclaimed "My stomach!" When Jungkook jumped onto us and elbowed him.

     "Dongsaeng! I-I-a! I'm so sorry! I really am! I promise to never to do that again! Please forgive me! I never wanted to hurt you, y-you mean to much for me! I'm so s-s-sorry!" He cried into my chest. I soothed him as I rubbed his back and whispered soothing words and reassurance. "B-....but it's n-not ok! I put your life in danger, I could've gotten you killed"

     "It doesn't matter. Your my brother, aren't you? And I will always love my family"

     "Let's have a new start. One where I can be a proper hyung" Jungkook said as he wiped a salty tear that was going down my face.

     "Let's do that, hyung
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What the hell are you all looking at? Come join us"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
I personally wanted to thank everyone for reading this tRASH BOOK. And enjoying it, thank you all for reading, this was @-yoonbae signing out,

-yoonbae