Chapter Three: вad вoy, вad вoy. wнaт yoυ gυnna do?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
"aғтer dawn, тwo oғ υѕ. we welcoмed тнe мornιngѕ тogeтнer. don'т leт go oғ мy нand ғorever. ι won'т leт go oғ yoυ agaιn eιтнer" ~ 'ғιrѕт love' вy мιn yoongι.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Are you Min Yoongi?" His deep voice snapped me from looking at the boys and to the officer in front of myself.

"I am" I answered him. I spotted my parents behind him. I glared at them. This must be one of their attempts to get me back home with them.

Slam.

"Yoongi! What in the world? You can't just close the door on a police officer!"

"Fine" I huffed after Jins scolding

"Mr. Min, we need to have a very serious conversation with you and your parents. Is their anywhere that we could talk?" He took off his hat. I groaned but waved them inside. I begun to walk to my room with the three trailing behind.

"Is their something wrong?" Namjoon put his hands on my shoulders and slightly tugged me towards him in protection. He directed that question to the officer.

"I hope not. I have better things to do then talk about a birth certificate mixup" he rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"Birth certificate?!" I shouted.

"Please-Let's talk about this in the room" I followed the officer to my room-namjoon followed but the officer held up his hand. "No can do, only him, Mr.Min and Mrs. Min."

"Let him come, their will be no harm done" I told him. He sat their for a while before dropping his arm. Namjoon sat next to me on my bed as my parents sat on Jins'.

"Now, what's the problem?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, while your parents were looking threw the birth certificate-they found a mistake in the year." He pulled out my certificate and handed it to me. "That's your old one. Where it has your birth year of '1993' and where it says that your twenty five. But this one-" he pulled out a new one and handed it to me. "Thats your real birth year"

"2002?! No way!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"This means that I joined BigHit when I was twelve! This is a mistake! I'm twenty five!"

"No, your sixteen."

"No! I don't look sixteen!"

"That's impossible! How did the hospital mess up his birth year?! And why didn't you guys change it and act like he's the wrong age for so long?!" Namjoon defends me.

"They must of changed it!" I shouted. "Another one of their tricks!"

"When we leave for business trips-we often leave him alone with his older brother. I guess when we leave for so long-we forgot his actual age" she explained to him.

"So you forgot his age? Wow..."

"That's besides the point. We want you to come back home and continue working. Now that we figured out that your really sixteen-we can put you in advance cla-"

"No" I growled at her.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not going back"

"Yes you-"

"No"

"YES"

"No!"

"I said ye-"

"Eomma, I don't care wha-"

"MIN YOONGI! You listen to me right now!"

"All your telling is lies!"

"Your sixteen and that's final!"

"Listen kid, you need to go back with your parents" the officer interrupted our conversation.

"No! I'm not going back! I'm fine here"

"Listen officer, we had a fifteen year old with us before. He's now twenty-one and a great young man. You can trust us with Yoongi" I gritted my teeth. How is Namjoon believing this crap.

"Did his parents allow him to be here?"

"Yes-But that's not the point"

"That's exactly the point. Take him" My appa stood up. The officer threw me over his back and we headed out the door.

"What the hell?!- give him back!" Namjoon shouted as he gripped onto my arm. "Their can be an easy solution to this!"

"Put me down! Don't touch me! Let go-HEY LET GO!" I shouted as he started to walk to the hallway.

The rest of the boys scurried into the screen. The officer pulled off his hand from mine and quickly fasten his steps as he made way to the door.

"What's going on?" Jin asked as he caught Namjoon.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok asked me.

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmpf-Not anymore" Namjoon mumbled.

"For Peet's sake, kid let go!" He shouted at me when I held onto the wall.

"Wait! Wait! Listen! My parents let me say with Jin when I was eighteen-!"

"-Twelve" Namjoon corrected.

I gave him a glare. "Not the time. But my parents agreed to let Jin take care of me! Technically-he's still taking care of me! My parents allowed him and signed papers! This indicates that Jins still-HES IS MY GUARDIAN!" I shouted when the officer yanked me and I let go of the wall.

"What's going on?! Please put him down and explain!" Jin quickly grabbed my arm. He sighed and put me down. I quickly ran into Jins embraces. He stocked my hair.

"Is that true? Did you sign the paper to be his guardian?" He asked Jin.

"I signed papers for him when his parents didn't trust him." Jin answered. Afraid of answering it wrong, he gripped onto me harder.

"I guess that he's legally with a guardian and his parents did sign the papers. He can stay."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───