Chapter Ten: Thank you, Next.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
"thє wσund gєtѕ dєєpєr, líkє píєcєѕ σf вrσkєn glαѕѕ. thαt í cαn't rєvєrѕє, mч hєαrt juѕt hurtѕ єvєrчdαч" -вtѕ ѕtígmα'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

。゚Back to Yoongis pov 。゚

I groaned as I lifted my head head from the uncomfortable hanging position on the ground. Instead of the casual 'being tied to a chair' I was seated in someones lap in a car. I tried to move away from his grip as he holds me down by the waist.

"top of the morning, Mr.Min" The man grinned as he snuggled in closer.

"Yo! Leave him alone. Hes ain't yo dam sex toy-" the one in the front pinched the male. "he was just for us to kidnap"

"but Mr. Jeon called off the deal. Did he not? And he's ours? Is he not?"

"shall he is" the guy next to him mumbled when no-one else had.

"and shall I not do anything I want with the lad?"

"As you shall-..." the car fell silent as he spoke those words with such bitterness. I fooled up to see the mans eyes filled with lust and desperation. Disgusting.

"We're going to have fun later, jagiya-" he whispered into my ear and slapped my thigh.

I moved my legs as much as I was able to, witch wasn't much. "W-...Who are you all?"

"My jagiya has such a nice voice. The man in the front is Markus Gater.-"

"Yo-"

"-He's the leader and oldest. He's from America, New York. Next is Jang Hyuk. He's the brains behind the mission. The one who was texting your good 'friend'. Than you have me, you can call me daddy, Angel"

"Knock it off" Markus growled. "His name is Jung Yong-joon."

"Jung Yoongi. Look how nice that will sound, jagiya"

"My lord he's already attached-"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───