chapter 7 - The lost boy.

Sehun's POV:

School was over now and I was currently walking home with Hana and the boys.

"YAH, Let's have a guys night tonight. Bian hana you can't come." Chen said as he wrapped his arm around Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Arasso. I understand. talking about guys stuff I assume." Hana teased Chen poking him in the ribs.

"Sehun, you coming?" Suho asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. "YAH! Hana can Sehunnie come? Pleaseeeee." Hana blushed as Luhan did the puppy dog eyes and pouted at her. baekhuyn deciding to join Luhan in doing ageyo. "I don't know, a-ask sehun." The two boys nodded with a smile. "HE IS COMING. NO BUTS OR NO ARACHI?" kris said. I nodded my head not wanting to go against Kiss Hyung and plus it will control my feelings towards Hana. "We'll be home late so try not to wait up okay?" Kai told Hana as he scuffed her hair up. Hana pouted as she fixed her hair looking at kai and nodding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana's POV:

We all entered the house me and Sehun shared. laughing as the boys talked about things in school.

"We'll be going now. We'll come pick you up at 4 okay sehun? Dress comfy."

Sehun nodded his head as the others waved goodbye. smiling I waved back at them. 

Sehun headed upstairs probably to get ready for his night with the boys. I headed to my room hanging on the balcony. It was still early so no stars were out yet. I can go buy flowers and paint later when sehun leaves! yes!

I clasped my hands together getting excited thinking about the new sunflowers and other plants I'll grow later on. My new babies! I checked the time. it was 3:45, sehun would be leaving soon. I slid down the banister and went into the kitchen looking for something to eat. to my disappointment there was nothing in the fridge. frowning I decided I would have to go grocery shop later. I heard a pair of keys jingle, turning around I was greeted by Sehun.

"Anneyeong. you leaving now?" I asked him. He nodded his head "Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. unlike today." He mumbled the last part but I caught every word he said. I blushed hard remembering what happened and nodded while avoiding his gaze. I heard him chuckle. "I'm leaving now." I watched him go out the front door. Turning around I banged my head against the fridge continuously. ARGHHH!  how can I be so careless? I totally forgot about my monthly and Sehun Saw! I banged my head even harder. "YAHH!" I jumped at the sound turning around while doing so. Sehun was still here narrowing his eyes at me. "I leave for less than 5 minutes and you're already being careless. AISH." He grabbed his jacket still gazing at me. "Don't do anything stupid anymore." He left the kitchen again. AISH. I SWEAR I KEEP EMBARRASSING MYSELF. I banged my head against the fridge one last time. "YAH! what did I say?" He was still here!? I looked and saw him leaning against the door frame before going out the door. "Pabo." He muttered. Letting out an embarrassing sigh I waited 5 minutes and went upstairs to get changed. I decided on wearing a pair of black leggings with a Superman shirt and red converse. Getting my keys and purse i left the the house locking the door behind me. I strolled down the street looking at the things displayed around the shops as I walked. I decided I would buy the groceries first so I could make dinner for myself later on. Walking into the shops I headed over to the meat section. I planned to make an Aussie style dinner tonight. It was going to be Steak,potatoes,gravy and some greens. I chose the biggest steak they had and placed it in the basket. I couldn't wait to start cooking. Maybe sehun would like some too. I hope he likes aussie food. Why am I thinking of him? why should I even care. Shaking my head I continued to buy all the ingredients and headed over to the flower market. I walked around looking for some sunflowers when I heard someone crying. Heading towards the sound I found alittle kid by himself. I ran upto the kid. "Are you lost?" The little boy nodded his head a sniffled. Awww he so cute. I bent down and wiped the tears of his eyes. "What's your name?" He sniffed "L-L-Lee Young J-Jae." I smiled at him. "I'm Hana Unni. Who did you come here with?" "Hyung." I nodded my head. "Let's go find your Hyung." I stood up straight and placed my hand out for him to grab. He wrapped his little hands around mine with a put on his lips. I mentally awed. He was so cute. "Kaja!" We swung our hands back and forth as we walked around the market. "JAE!" I turned my head towards the sound and saw a boy around my age run towards me. "Hyunggie!" Jae started crying again as he ran towards the older boy. I watched as the older boy hugged the younger boy. "Why did you run of like that!?" "I thought I saw a-a-appa." A look of sympathy crossed his face before he hugged the boy. Finally noticing me watching he stood up and bowed. "Kasahamnida." I bowed back "Anyi. It's fine. He was all by himself. he's really cute." we both looked at the little boy who was hugging his Hyung leg. The older boy ruffled the little boy's head before turning back to me. "Im Lee Taemin. We just moved to this neighbourhood." "Annyeong. I'm Young Hana. It nice to meet you." We walked around talking while I did my shopping. I learnt that his mum owned a flower shop in the market and that they were exploring when his brother ran off. "I have to go now. it was nice meeting you Taemin. Anneyeong!" I waved goodbye at the two. "Bye Hana Unni!" Jae said as he waved. I smiled and waved back before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV:

Hey guy! long time no update. sorry for the late update. like I said, school. Ew. I use to love school now I dislike it. Not because of the education but the people there. *Sigh*

if I get 400 reads by the next update I'll tell you guys my real name! Yep. Victoria James isn't my real name. :) Fake.

anyways, Read, Comment and Vote guy! Kasahamnida. Sarangehae! xoxo