Chapter 8 - admitting & food

Hana's POV:

I walking home, holding the flowers in basket i got off Taemin and the groceries in the older hand. My arms were aching a bit but i could handle it. If it wasnt for the basket i dont know how i would have been able to take them home. I must return it to Taemin later on. Looking at my left hand i admired the flowers i was going to plant soon. There was 1 Sunflower, 1 jacintas, 1 bouvadia and 1 sanpdragon. Omo i should have asked Sehun what his favourite flower is so i can plant some. Aish. Ill ask him next time. With dertermination i nodded my head and continued walking. 

I thought about Sehun. I had been living with him for almost a week now and he was still cold, But he somehow made me feel things i didnt even dream of. I get butterflies whenever he speaks and his smirk drives me insane. I blush all the time around him and when he says my name.. omo dont even get me started. I think.. i think i am falling for oh sehun. The Sehun that is mean and cold. The sehun that shows his nice side once in awhile. I mean, it was only a matter of time anyways. I would have to spend the rest of my life with him anyways. Sighing, i smiled at the thought. I, Hana Young, was falling for Oh sehun. I just hope he feels the same way...

Reaching home i entered the house, going straight to the backyard to put the plants down.I grabbed My shovel and Gloves and began cleaning the flower beds. Pulling all the weeds out. Now, for the fun part! PLANTING. I grabbed the plants and started planting. (A/N:  i actually have no idea how to plant. lol) 

Finishing off, i watered the plants. I dusted my hands of, smiling at my new babies and headed inside to start dinner. I decided i would make an aussie meal so i took out all the groceries that i needed and started cooking. First i heated up the potatoes in apot full of boiling water for 20 minutes on the stove. Seasoning the steak with pepper and herbs i left it to grill on the mini griller we had, making the gravy and mushrooms while at it. The kimchi was already made and so was the rice so all i had to do now was wait. I couldnt wait to let sehun try it. I hope he likes Aussie food. I leaned against the kitchen looking at my wrist watch. 8:00pm. It was getting late and he wasnt home yet. Sighing, i went back to cooking. 

I setted out the food on 2 plates. 1 for me and 1 for sehun obviously. Breathing in the smell i smiled at my creation. WAHHH it looks so good! (A/N: IM SO HUNGRY NOW.) I sat down ready to enjoy the food when i thought, Should i wait for sehun? He said he would be home late.. I played with my food waiting for about 5 minutes before i gave up and dugged in. OMO it was so good! not to brag ;)

i had finished eating at 9:30pm.  heading to the bathroom i took a shower thinking about how embarrassed i was after that blood incident, sehun would never like a careless girl like me. I was an embarrassment to him. I felt a tear slip from my eye. To be honest. I dont know why i always get emotional around this hour. I was a messed up girl and it would always lead to me cutting, and thats what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: 

Anneyong! How is everyone doing? Im so glad this book got over 400 reads! Kasamhanida! Sarenghae! Im so happy, thank you too everyone! Now i said if i got over 400 reads ill tell you guys my real name. Well it is....

JACINTA. Legit. My name is jacinta and im a high schooler from AUS. My name is a flower, hence wy i wrote it in the book ;) My friends dont call me jacinta though cos i have so many names.

anyways! Kasamhanida and please READ, COMMENT AND VOTE <3 <3