chapter 20- quickie..

Hana's POV:

Mmmm.. was last night a dream? Did we really confess to each other?does he really like me? And if he does, what does that make us now?

"Morning yeobo.. wake up." A grin spreaded onto my face. Yeobo.. i like the sound of that. I turned around, with my eyes still closed when i heard a chuckle.

A soft kiss was placed onto my cheek before my eyes sprung open to see an amused sehun watching me.

My cheeks turned crimson as he stred at me. He let out another raspy chuckle. His voice is soo urgjskaosboz hot. I can say that right? He is my husband. Well not yet.

"Wake up, lets go out today."

"O-oka- Hold up." He looked at me weirdly as i approached him and pinched his cheeks.

"Did you just ask me on a date oh sehun." I smirked at him as his cheeks turned red aswell.

"What if i was?" He then grabbed my cheeks before tackling me in a hug. So i was squished in his hard rock chest. And it felt amazing! HAHAHA BYUNTAE. STOPP.

I Squirmed around when he finally let me go. He had a big smile plastered on his face as glared at him.

"Go get ready so we can go on our date. Yeobo." He gave me a peck before leaving me dumbfounded. My cheeks felt like they were on fire as i walked into my room to shower.

I took a quick shower and got changed. Today's outfit was a yellow long floral skirt that almost reaches the floor. I wore a pink sweater as wepl before i headed out. Sehun was in a casual white tee with black jeans but even in something so simple... he was still hot. I swear he isnt human..

I made my way over to him with a smile as he grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his as we made our way out of the house.

I felt secure with sehun. His hands were perfectly molded in mine.

We decided to walk to the nearest cafe and eat breakfast before we actually decided what to do today.

We ended up going to a cute cafe called pinkie and ate pancakes before we left to go on our date.

(Leave it to you guys to imagine the date ;) )

The date was amazing! Sehun even proposed again. Properly, since he didnt do that because of our arranged marriage. Aaaah. This guy is too sweet..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehuns pov:

Evaluation was coming up so we had to organise our routines quickly.

After our date, me and hana went back to normal. Besides the fact that we now spend more time with each other and act like a couple more.

I headed into the evaluation room and did my routine as they watches me perform. I swayed, popped and locked to the music as it played.

Before leaving the room after my performance.

I headed to my classroom where i saw hana already there. I made my way towards her and slung my arm over her shoulders as she smiled at me.

Mr kwangsoo came into the room looking sad. I guess we didnt win the prize..

His head was hung low and he let out a sigh as he made his way to the front. Everyone started groaning, thinking we had lost the prize.

Even Hana pouted at me. I laughed at her before pecking her forehead to which she immediately replied with a smile.

I turned my attention back to mr kwangsoo as he let out another sigh. Before he started jumping around crazily, fist pumping the air before shouting "WE'VE WON!" Alarming a few of us before everyone started jumping in joy as someone played music and we all started dancing around, enjoying ourselves.

We had just won a trip to jeje island :)

---------------

Authors note:

Wattpad keeps deleting my chapters . Cutting off bits -.-