Chapter 18- FIXED

AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. READ PLEASE.

Hana's POV:

He was so close right now.. I finally came back to my senses and pushed Sehun away. Eventhough i wanted him closer.

"Well, you should tell me what's wrong so we can fix the problem." I raised an eyebrow as he walked away to his bed again.

"I'm tired. I'm going to bed so get out when you're finished."

I watched as he layed down and closed his eyes. Aish, this cold idiot. I gave him one last glare before I left the room to go to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun's POV:

Hana made her way into the room, she was wearing a blue sweater that showed her shoulder and a pair of black and white shorts. You could see the cuts on her wrist showing a bit but Nether less, covered. Sympathy began to creep in as i thought about those cuts. She had been doing them more along time so I obviously wasn't the only reason to her misery. I was going to find out what it was.

I was mentally slapped when Hana asked what's wrong and that's when pictures of them started filling my mind again. I turned cold and replied coldly.

She had just left the room. I heard the door click and waited a few minutes before opening my eyes again. Aish. What is she doing, I've never felt jealous before.

*morning*

I yawned as i sat up in bed. It was Friday today so school then weekends!!! That insist of practicing with the guys... Urghhhh practice is so tiring..

I got up from bed and quickly took a shower before getting dressed into the uniform. I headed out and i saw Hana immerging from her room as well. She looked different today... I examined her as she made her way downstairs.. OH she's wearing long socks today. It looks cute. But why? I wonder if she'll get told off. I shrugged my shoulders as i headed downstairs as well. Neither of us spoke and we ate in an awkward silences before leaving for school.

School pasted in as a blur and Hana had been ignoring me the whole day. Aish. She's the one that did wrong and now she's acting like I did wrong.

The ride home was silent and as soon as i stopped Hana jumped off and headed inside first. I watched as she entered the bathroom.

Maybe we should try to sort this problem out..

~~~~~~~~~

Hana's POV:

Yes I had been ignoring him the whole day. Two can play that game and that's exactly what I did. But, last night.. I cut again. I don't know, i found myself stroking the razor across my thighs this time. only the right side though. Sehun would be even more mad if he knew so i wore long socks to cover them today.

I came out of the shower in my day clothes since it was only 4pm. I was wearing a long pink skirt that reached up until my knees, with a white shirt underneath and headed out to the garden. I was watering the plants and getting rid of the weeds.

"Anneyeong, how have you guys been? I've been in an argument with sehun, i know he's mad but i dont know why.." I continued watering the plants.

After finishing i sat down on the tyre swing. Swaying back and forth as i closed my eyes.

"la la la.."

"what are you doing?" I let out a yelp. Nearly falling out of the tyre. Phew, that was close..

I looked up to see an amuse sehun that was making his way over.

"what are you still doing here? What about the boys?"

"Lay and Baek are you visiting Lays grandma so no practice." I nodded my head as I continued swinging back and forth. What, i am not bringing up the problem.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun's POV :

"Look, lets sort out the problem."

"What's the problem sehun? Why are you mad?" she let out a huff as she made her way over to the bench and patted the seat next to her. I made my way over and sat down. Letting out a sigh as well.

Images of Taemin and Hana together creeped into my mind. Them laughing, talking and even hugging. My breathing started to get heavier before I bursted.

"I WAS JEALOUS OKAY? YOU AND THAT TAEMIN BOY SEEM TO BE REALLY CLOSE AND I WAS JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU NEVER USUALLY COME INTO CONTACT WITH BOYS EXCEPT ME AND NOW HE COMES IN AND YOU ARE SUDDENLY CLOSE TO HIM?" I let out a sigh, trying to calm myself. " I was just jealous.." I turned to look at Hana and she had a shock expression on before she broke out in a grin and began laughing at me.

I was confused. What's wrong with her? A blush began to creep onto my cheek as i realised I had just admitted i was jealous.

"YAH... Stop it." I turned away from her.

"nawww. My Sehunnie was jealous." she let out a laugh as she pinched my cheeks. "kyeopta" she gave me a grin which I frowned too. I was not cute.

"As for me and Taemin, it's true I don't usually get close to guys unless I've known them for a long time but I actually met Taemin before he came to this school. He works at the flower store where I got those flowers. So me and him are good friends. No need to be jealous. We're just friends." I smiled at her, glad they weren't anything else but friends.

I gave her a peck on the cheek. Waahhh daebak~~ they aren't anything. Phew..

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

Wrote this in an hr. WOOOOH?

Okay, important NOTICE:!

I really like it when you guys comment but please don't comment stuff like update.. It's quite annoying, not saying that you guys are annoying because you aren't!!! I love youse!!! It would just be nicer if you guys left comments about the story and questions for me to actually answer! So can you guys do that? Jebal? :3 KASAHAMNIDA XX

Anyways, comment, read and vote!

Sarangehae. Xx