Chapter 13 - SEHUN FEELS

Sehun's POV:

oh goss Sehun. Why did you do that? I should probably go apologise to her, she looked so just. Mian Hana..

I headed to my room after the incident. I was just worried about what might happened if I trusted her. Those old feelings come back and i dont want to feel like that ever again. I have become so afraid of loving, i can't even trust my future wife.

wife. Does she even see me as her husband? Pfft. After the way I treated her, i highly doubted it. I'm horrible and i called her useless.

I just need.. time. Alittle time, then I'll try. For Hana. She doesn't deserve this.

~~~~~~~

It seemed like I had only been asleep for an hour when i woke up again. Monday, school. I'm going to go apologise to her... Maybe later.. at school. Yea, at school.. or maybe after school.

I headed out of the room, seeing Hana emerging from her room. She looked like a zombie. Her eyes were red and her hair was a mess. She walked past me, avoiding my gaze as she made her way downstairs. Did I do this too her? The guilt started to build from the pit of my stomach as i changed into my uniform. I'll make it up to her.

We arrived at school in silences, Hana jumped off the motorbike and headed over to Chyna and the boys without me. I let out a sigh. I guess I deserved this too but I could feel nothing but pain and guilt. She, she was doing something to make me feel like this. Those, feelings are back. The ones that aren't good. Fear. Fear was creeping in again and I couldn't see anything except fear.

I can't. I can't do it anymore.. I'm, I'm too afraid. It's eating me up alive.

Someone nudged my shoulders but i couldnt hear anything. I was just standing there, blank.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol's POV:

I walked up to Sehun. He was glued to the spot on. Nudging his shoulder I greeted him but no reply was heard.

I grew worried.

"S-Sehun?" I waved my hands in front of him. He was scaring me and i dont know what to do.

I grabbed him shoulders, shaking him as fast as I could as i saw his breathing becoming uneven. What is wrong with him!?!

He finally snapped out of him. Looking me in the eyes. His eyes, they were full of fear. Something wrong. I pulled him along with me to a deserted area of the school. Before starting my interrogation.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

Sehun's POV:

"GWENCHANA?" Chanyeol said. I could feel my breathing slowing down as I looked at him. I trusted Chanyeol, he's a guy and my best friend. I told him everything and how I had been living in fear because of love. Chanyeol listened as i talked, taking in everything.

"I know, it's pathetic." I told him as i placed my head in between my hands.

"Anyi. It's not pathetic. Everyone is fighting their own battle and we don't know what it is so it is not pathetic."

I smiled at him. He was pretty serious for a guy thats called happy virus.

"As for Hana, she would never do that too you. You might not know but Hana is very Humble and loyal. She likes you too sehun." I froze as he said those words. She likes me? that cant be. I waited for him to continue speaking as i took in everything he said.

"She doesn't say it but I can tell by the way she acts. She's always happy around you which is something very rare. She also has problems too Sehun. You just need to trust her. Remember, this is her first time of experiencing what it's like to be in a relationship." He patted my back.

"Just trusted her." I nodded my head and smiled at him. He gave me a man hug before we both walked to class.

The fear was slowly disappearing after that talk with Chanyeol. I'll tell her today. I'll say sorry and tell her everything. I'll make it up to her. I smiled at the thought.

School was over before I knew it and Hana had been avoiding me all day. I guess I deserved it but it really hurt not being able to talk to her or tease her.

I was waiting for her at my motorbike when i saw her walk over. She had her head lowered and was avoiding any eye contact with me. Sighing, i started the motorbike and drove home.

It was almost 4 meaning I had to leave with the boys soon. Would hana be okay with me gone? I decided to leave her some chocolate on the table. Sticking on a sticky note, I wrote "Enjoy the chocolate while I'm gone. We need to talk later. -Sehun"

Leaving the chocolate I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors NOTE:

GUYS I KEEP USIMG THE WORD "I" TOO MUCH BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO USE.

ALSO, IM REALLY BAD AT EXPRESSING MY FEELINGS, HENCE WHY THE FANFIC BARELY HAS FEELS  WHEN I READ IT. OMG. SORRRYYYY <3

Anyways, Read, Comment and Vote

-Victoria xx