Chapter 21- Happily ever after

Sehun's POV:

We had all packed our stuff already and we were making our way into the bus to take us off to JeJu island.

It was going to fun!

And also a great way to relax with everyone. All the huangs and girls were coming too.

Hana sat beside me on the bus and she leaned her head onto my shoulder as she stared out the window.

I smiled at her as i felt my heart beat faster. It still amazes me on how she can make me feel like this.

Everyone eventually fell asleep on the bus... including me.

I woke up with a bolt as the bus came to a halt (rhymes..) i shoke hana lightly causing her to wake up aswell.

"hana, we're here. LEts go."

We entered the hotel together with the class, carrying our luggage. By now everyone was awake and excited to go to their rooms.

"Okay guys! Here are your room numbers! Meet back at the lobby in 10minutes okay! It will be time for dinner!" Everyone cheered with Mr kwangsoo and departed as they went to find their rooms.

I was rooming with Chanyeol as a request and Hana was across the hall rooming with Chyna. I waved at her as she entered the room and she waved back cutely before i entered mine as well.

"you and Hana okay now?" I smiled at chanyeol derpily not answering. He laughed at me as he began unpacking.

"I guess so.." We quickly unpacked and headed down to the lobby where we met up with the other guys and girls.

"annyeong Sehunnie!" Baekhuyn said as he cuddled Chanyeol.

"Annyeong!"

"Yah, why are you touching me." Kyungsoo was pushing kai away from him as he tried to hug him. Chyna laughed at them.

"Kyungie, lets be like channie and baek." This cause everyone to laugh as they looked at the 2 cuddling guys while Kyungsoo was still pushing kai away. Before finally giving up and allowing kai to cling to him.

"Okay guys! Dinner is ready, follow me!" Everyone began talking as they followed our teacher into a large room. The room had a big table with chairs around and knives, forks, spoons and chopsticks laid out.

I sat across from Hana and sent her a cheeky grin. She smiled back at me as she lightly kicked my foot from under the table.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hana's POV:

He pouted cutely and i laughed back at him. He was so cute. Im glad he's mine and to think we're getting married soon.

Dinner ended quickly and we were dismissed to do whatever we wanted. Me and Sehun decided to walk along the beach.

"How do you think our wedding will be?" Sehun popped a random question out as we strolled. I stopped and turn to him. Suprised at his question.

"I think it will be amazing! It will be like hanging with your best friend everyday." I smiled at him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I want kids." I was shocked. Why this random thought? Sehun chuckled at my expression.

"How many do you want?" I was still stunned but i was able to get a few words out of my mouth.

"T-two.. " he chuckled again. What is with his byuntae thoughts..

"Byuntae.." the words slipped out of my mouth. I stared back at sehun wondering if he caught my words but all he did was laughed, and i laughed too. He suddenly dipped his head closer. Our forehead and nose touching. "Dont ever leave me.." i smiled back at him. "Ill never leave you.."

"I love you Hana young."
"And i love you, Oh sehun.."

He suddenly dipped his head closer and our lips met.

Our lips moved in sync as the sun began to set in the background..

Im so glad i got my happily ever after..

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE:

Lame ending... sorry. Im so tired. School has started and im going into my 2nd year soon so not much time left. I wanted to finish this book quickly because i have 2 other fanfictions waiting. Please wait, they will be posted soon!

This book is FINISHED. Waaaah forst fanfiction finish.

Thank you, everyone that supported this book! Im so glad you continued to read it eventhough i found it kind of crappy. But beginners so yano. There will be better ones to come! Stay tuned.

Continue to support me in my upcoming books ♥

Saranghae ♡♥♡