Chapter 19- truth

Hana's POV:

I sat there dumbfounded. Did sehun just peck my cheek? 0.0

"Hana??" Sehun Was now in front of my face looking at me with worried eyes.

"Y-yes?" damnit. Stop studdering Hana.

"What's wrong??" I shook my head and gave him a smile before standing up.

"let's go in. It's getting a bit late." I said. I dragged him in with me then left to go take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~

Sehun's POV:

I watched as she left for the shower and i headed to the kitchen with a smile, deciding on what to make for dinner. I should ask Hana what she wants tonight!

I headed upstairs and opened the door to the bathroom.

"Han-" There was Hana in only a bathroom that reached just under her butt. I quickly came back to my sense when i saw her blushing crazily.

"Oh sorry." I closed the door behind me as i registered what happened.

I didn't seem to process it quick enough because i opened the door again. She let out a little yelp as she clung onto the towel that was now in front of her and not around her anymore.

"um sorry but what do you want for dinner?" I watched as she stood there uncomfortably and played with her feet as i avoided looking at her barely covered body.

"A-anything is f-ine.." I nodded my head and quickly closed the door.

Omg. What the he'll Sehun.

I placed my hand on my chest. My heart was beating 100 miles per minute. I couldn't get that image out of my head.. Even though her body wasn't completely naked. Her legs were enough to set me over the edge.

I let out a cough. Oh goss. Stop your Byuntae thoughts thus instant sehun!

I need a shower.

I couldnt help but smile throughout the whole shower when something registered it me. Wait a minute. I remembered back to the incident and remembered seeing her right thigh red. As in, red marks on her thigh.

She's cutting again.

I could feel myself getting mad and quickly headed out of the shower. I was so mad i forgot to put on a shirt. I headed to the shower downstairs where Hana was still showering and waited for her to get out. I watched as she got out, uncompletely aware that I was standing there. She was heading up the stairs hopping as she went up. I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

She must of been suprised because she let out a scream and tripped over one of steps and landed on her butt.

I let out another laugh and she did as well before I became serious.

She must of knew something was up because she stopped laughing as well.

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her upstairs into my room and pushed her to sit on the bed. At this point I was mad, really mad.

I began scratching my hair. Ruffling it as i paced back and forth.

"What's wrong?" I stared at her, hard and long before a simple "you." came out.

She looked at me confused.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE STILL CUTTING HANA!" she jumped as i said those words and averted her eyes to the floor.

"I am n-not." I let out a scoff. "You don't mind me checking then do you?" her head whipped up as i said that and i advanced towards her as she advanced back into the corner of the bed.

I grabbed her arm that was now covered by the sleeve of her sweater and pulled it up. Doing the same to the otherside as well. No new cuts but the scars of the old ones were still there. It hurt to see her hurting herself like that.

Sympathy and sadness filled me as i checked her stomach. She sat there, unmoving as i moved to her legs. I pulled up the left side. Nothing. Then I moved to the right side where 3 long red streaks were evidible..

She was cutting for a reason I don't know and I was willing to find out.

~~~~~~~~~

Hana's POV:

He looked up at me with the sadist eyes and at that moment, i felt so sad and disappointed in myself for making him feel like that.

He grabbed my two wrist and placed gentle kisses on each before looking back at me.

Tears were now streaming down my face as he sat there between my legs.

"Why?" He asked. How is it that 1 minute ago we were so happy and now we're sad..

I shook my head. I didn't want to tell him.

"Hana.. Please." I stared at him blankly. I don't know if I could..

"please Hana.." He looked so torn and at that moment, i let my walls crash down as tears spilled from my eyes. But i didnt make a sound as he hugged me.

I took a deep breath before I told him my story. About the bullying because of my weight and how my father was the one that helped me through it before I lost him to cancer.

He rocked me back and forth as i clung onto him. "Mian Hana, I'll be here.." He gently placed a kiss onto my forward.

"Hana?" I looked up at him as i wiped my tears away.

"Yea?" his eyes pierced into mine before he leaned closer to me.

My eyes were bulging out of there sockets by now. His hands wrapped onto my neck and the other held me in place before a simple i love you. Came out and he crashed his lips onto mine. It was a passionate one. One with alot of feelings and emotions in it. Our lips moved in sync and he began asking for entrance to which I gladly accepted. His tounge danced with mine as we fought for dominance. We finally let go of each other as we gasped for air. It was a perfect first kiss. Eventhough it wasn't the perfect setting, i got to kiss the man I love.

He was still staring at me lovingly and i couldnt help but turn my gaze to the bed. Avoiding his eyes. My hair created a thin wall between us as the words i love you too slipped out of my mouth. There, i said it .

His hands pulled my chin up so i was staring at him and he placed a small kiss onto my lips before he pulled me into him where we both fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Annyeong. Stupid wattpad. It didnt finish this chapter for youse :(

Anyways, i got a new keyboard on my phone so i could learn hangul and its taking me a while to get use too . So maybe thats why there is alot of typos..

I changed my username :))

Anyways, comment