2

[unedited]

The biggest lie they told me was their love for me.

J.JK

I woke up and looked at Baekhyun sitting next to me. He was on his phone. He looked over at me and smiled."Kookie, let's get up and I'll drive you to one of your other Hyung's house okay," He said. 

"Ok let me go get dressed then we can leave, "I said. I walked out into the living room and got my bag. I took out a blue over-sized jumper and black skinny jeans. I walked to the bathroom and changed. 

I walked to the kitchen and got an apple from Baekhyun. We walked to his car and headed over to the Monsta X Dorm. 

It was a 15-minute drive there then Baekhyun had to leave for the airport. I walked up to the dorm and knocked on the door. Jooheon answered the door and smiled at me."Hey, Kooks how are you, "He said, letting me in.

"I'm fine," I said."Where's bunny, "I asked. 

"His room."

I walked up the stairs and opened his door. Walking in and shutting the door behind me. I heard the shower in the bathroom. I walked to his bed and sat down looking at my phone. It vibrated telling me I had a message.

I looked and saw Luke texting me.

luke: Kooks where are you I went to your dorm and you weren't there and they didn't know where you were

me: I'm at Wonho's house

luke: k you started worrying me.

me: I got to go k

I looked up from my phone and saw Wonho standing in the doorway of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. 

He walked to his dresser and closet and got an outfit. He walked back to the bathroom and changed. 

He came back and said, "Let's go and talk with the others, and see who's room, you want to sleep in," We walked to the living room and waited for everyone. 

"Ok so we all know Jungkook is staying here for a week or maybe more, we have to figure out where he's sleeping, "Wonho starts.

"Can I stay in Hyungwon's room, "I said shyly.

"Sure you can," Said a happy Hyungwon.

"One question, why don't you want to stay at your dorm Kokkie, "Changkyun asked. 

"I'm getting abused by the new member, and my Hyungs didn't believe me when I told them,"I said looking down, "They yelled at me and I feel like they don't care about me and they've broken some of our most important promises, I feel that with each promise broken I'm slowly breaking, "I said.

"Aw Kookie always remembers We're here for you, "Minhyuk said. 

I just looked at my feet. I don't really like opening up but I want them to know why. I got up and walked to my bag. I took out my art book and pencils. I walked back to the living room and opend the book to a specific page showing them. 

(credit to the amazing artist)

I heard many gasps."Is it that bad," I asked.

"Kookie this is amazing," Shownu said. Everyone agreed. I looked at my phone and said, "I have to go to practice, I'll be back around 6:30, "I grabbed a smaller bag out of my bag of clothes and put clothes to change into in it. 

I walked out of the door and started my 20 minutes walk to the company. I got there before the others so I started to stretch and started warming up with a freestyle to Ringa Linga by Taeyang. 

I finished and they walked in. They all stretched while I started a new song for me to freestyle too. Since I was on a roll with BIGBANG member's songs I dance to Good Boy by G-Dragon and Taeyang.

I finished this one and saw everyone else done warming up. We stood in our positions and we started. Even at the breaks none of us talking. Nane of them even looked at me. 

We danced for a few more hours and then it was time to leave. Everyone walked out of the room beside me. I turn on Cherry Bomb by NCT 127on instead of doing a freestyle I did the dance for this song. 

After this song, I did only Monsta X songs. I did Jelausy, Beautiful, Shine Forever, and Dramarama.

I changed back into my sweater and jeans and began the walk to the Monsta X dorm. I got there exactly at 6:30. Not Hungry I went straight to Hyungwon's room to shower. I finished my shower and looked at my scare-filled body. I sighed and put on some underwear, sweats, and a t-shirt.

I hardly ever wear t-shirts anymore because of the scares. I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs."Hyungwon Hyung come cuddle with me, "I whined pulling him out of the kitchen. 

Monsta X know small portions of my past, they know I was in a Mental Hospital but not the reason why, they know I was abused as a kid, and they know my Hyung's ignored me for 3-4 months.

"Kookie what's all over your arms, "He asked once we were in his room."These are the reason I was in Mental Hospital."I said.

We cuddled on the bed with him telling me how I should never do that again and I promised I wouldn't. I kept that promise I never cut again.