9

[unedited]

Jungkook

September 1. Today I'm 19. Our manager said today since it's my birthday practice was split in half. Today we were supposed to work on vocals and rapping.

I woke up and got dressed in a white shirt with a black leather jacket and black combat boots. I walked downstairs and saw a note on the fridge.

Dear Kookie, Happy Birthday. We went to the company a little earlier this morning. Kihyun is at the house with you. He's most likely in his room if you don't see him before reading this. Once again happy birthday.-Hyungwon

I walked back upstairs and into Kihyun's room. He was laying in his bed sleeping. I walked over to his bed and cuddled up to him.

Kihyun Hyung started to move around. He eyes opened and he looked at me confused, "Hey Kooks, Happy Birthday, "He had a smile on his face.

"Hi KiKiHyunie, "I gave him my famous bunny smile.

"You ready for your Debut with Starship tomorrow?" he asked.

"Not really, "I replied.

"Don't worry, It'll be great," KiKi replied.

My Offical Debut trailers have been coming out for a week. It doesn't say my name though in the titles. It just says Starships newest artist. I'm having 7 trailers come out. Each with a little bit of each song I wrote for my Hyungs. the last one for today was my Title track, Begin.

The camera moves from the ground to my chest then over my face which is hidden by a mask that had gold designs on it. (like the one the guy at the end of Fake Love is wearing) I was wearing a black shirt with a green jacket. I start dancing to the music of the song and then it all goes black.

Tomorrow is Monsta X's comeback and we have a concert. We have it all planned out. After the first few songs right before Shine Forever the light will all go out and I'll come out of the floor. When I'm coming up a single light will shine on me. I'll be wearing a blindfold and Kyhyun's outfit from the Shine Forever Music video. I'll sing my song Lie and do the dance under that one light. Then, we'll sing Shine forever as a group.

Kihyun hyung and I got up. He stayed in his room so he could get ready while I went downstairs and waited for him. When he was done we went to the company. We walked into the practice room and it was dark. 

The lights turned on and everybody yelled happy birthday. The people in the room were Got7, Monsta X, Lucas, and Baekhyun. 

I ran up to Lukie and Baekhyun and hugged them. "Hyungies, "I squealed."Baekhyunie when did you get back, "I asked.

"Last week," he replied with a smile."I went to the Bangtan dorms because you didn't tell me you were leaving Bangtan. When they answered the door and I asked if you were there they said you left Bangtan and became a stone cold emotionless person."

"Well, I don't care about them anymore. I've moved on. I have new Hyungs that truely love me,"I said happily. 

-

Kihyun

We were doing korioke in our practice room. Our manager had been chooseing our songs so while my bandmates were doing a song together, I went up to him and said, "When it's Jungkook's solo turn can have him sing Save Me by BTS and then after that when it's the rest of our group turn without Jungkook do the part in Hero where it goes 'I can be your hero, I can be your man,' please,"I asked.

"Sure,"He said.

So when there song was over Jungkook stayed up there and waited for his song to play. When it started he noticed the song and started to sing it. 

'Give me your hand

Save me save me
I need your love before
I fall, fall
Give me your hand save me save me
I need your love before I fall, fall

Give me your hand save me save me

Save me, save me,'

He sang and it was over. He walked to where we just were when we waited for the song. It started and it took a moment for them to realized what song it was. We then sang together;

'You're so beautiful that I have many enemies

It's like playing a game to protect the princess
Don't worry, I'm your man
I can be your hero, I can be your hero
I can be your hero

I can be your hero, I can be your man
,'

We stopped and I think Jungkook noticed what happened."Jungkookie we can be your heroes, we'll save you when you fall and we will always love you, "I said. 

Did you like this update?