6

[unedited]

J.JK

It didn't matter that I wrote this song for me when I was at BigHit and that BigHit has it. So does Starship. We just recorded my songs Begin and Euphoria. Begin was about BTS and Euphoria was the song I sang every day at the Mental Hospital. 

These songs are going on our new album SHINE FOREVER. It hasn't been announced that I've left BTS yet. It hasn't been announced that I'm now in Starship Entertainment. The album will go out then the music videos. 

*The video is like the Begin music video but with the song in the background*

No ones heard the song beside the people that helped record the song and music video. There are two people who have head it that hadn't helped record the song and video. They're Kuanlin and Baekhyun. 

But back to the present time, I'm sitting on Jooheon's bed. Right now Shownu, Wonho, Hyungwon, Changkyun, and Kihyun are at the company practicing dances. They won't let me because they say I'm overworking myself. 

Jooheon and Minhyuk are downstairs in the kitchen. They both just got up so they're having a very late breakfast. 

Jooheon

I finished breakfast with Minhyuk when upstairs to change and see what Jungkook's doing. I walked into my room and saw him staring at the wall from the center of my bed. 

"Jungkook, do you want to go to Yugyeom's dorm today. Jackson and I are writing songs together today, "I asked.

No Answer.

"Jungkookie, "I said softly.

No Answer.

"Kookie, "I said softer than before walking over to him. I looked at his face and saw a tear running down his cheek.

I lightly touched his shoulder and he flinched. He looked around and saw me, "Hi Jooheon Hyungie, "He still had tears running down his face. 

"Hi kookie, do you want to get ready so we can go to Yuygeom's dorm? Jackson and I are writing songs together and Minhyukie and Jinyoung are going to gossip with each other. You can spend time with Yuygeom, BamBam, Mark, JaeBum, and Youngjae."I said. 

He didn't answer he just stood up and walked out of the room. I got my clothes and went to the bathroom and changed. I had put on a black button up dress shirt and black jeans. 

I walked out of my room and went downstairs. I saw Minhyuk and Jungkook talking on the couch. They stood up when they saw me and got their shoes on. 

Jungkook was wearing a pink sweater that went down to his knees, black jeans on under it, and black high top converse. He had a black backpack that had stuff in it. He had glasses on to. 

To say he looked cute is an understatement. He was freaking adorable. We walked out the door and got in the car. Instead of playing music off our phone we listened to the radio. 

Minhyuk was driving while I sat in the backseat with Jungkook. We've been worrying about him a lot recently. He will just start crying. Hyungwon is the only one who can help ever. We've all tried and it will help a little but he'll still be crying. 

I heard the song on the radio change and my eyes widened and I looked at Kookie quickly. He had tears in his eyes. The song on the radio was Love Is Not Over by BTS. 

When Minhyuk realized what song was playing he turned the radio off. The only noise in the car was Jungkook's sobs.

I pulled Jungkook close to me and whispered nothing in his ear like Hyungwon. It got slightly better after a while. 

We soon got to the Got7 dorm's and I picked Jungkook up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and I brought him to the door of the dorm. I knocked on the door and Jinyoung answered.

"Hi, Jooheon, Oh Kookie what's the matter."He asked Jungkook worriedly.

"I want Markie Hyung, "Jungkook said softly. 

"Come in I'll go get Jackson and Mark," and with that Jinyoung rushed up the stairs.

I sat on the couch and waited. I heard feet on the stairs and saw Mark running down them."Kookie hyungie is here to save you, "He said scoping Jungkook into arms and running back upstairs. 

Jungkook

Markie Hyung ran with me in his arms to his room. He put me on the bed and asked, "Why are you crying Kookie."

"I heard Love Is Not Over in the car," I said sniffling. 

"Oh, Kookie I know how much that song means to you, "Markie Hyung said hugging me. 

"Hyungie I have a bag in the car can you go get it for me please, "I asked quietly. Mark didn't reply he just ran out of the room. After Mark ran out YoungJae ran in. He started to shower me with kisses. 

"Hey Kookie," YoungJae said happily.

"Hi Hyungie, "I said back.

markie walked through the door and handed me my bang. I jumped off the bed and went to the bathroom. I put on thigh high white socks and low cut black converse. 

I walked back into Mark's room and heard a few gasps.