15 [THE END]

[unedited]

Months and Months later

Jungkook

Today I'm getting out of rehab. Hyungs are picking me up and bringing me to my friend Lucus's apartment. 

While in rehab I got memories from when I was younger back. Then slowly went through the years to now. I remember almost everything. 

I just don't remember the day of the accident. What was I doing, I know I wasn't depressed at that time. 

Some memories would have been best forgotten though. I wish my memories of my dad abusing me wouldn't have come back. 

I was sitting in my room with everything but my sketchbook put away. I had filled it to the very last page with drawings. I drew pictures mainly of my Hyungs and what I remember Lucus looking like. 

I heard a knock at my door and it opened."Jungkook, your Hyungs are here to pick you up now."

I stood up and walked to the door with my bag. I walked out of my room and down the hall. I opened the door that goes to the front part of the building. I thought I was going to see BTS but I saw Got7. I walked to the front desk and signed a piece of paper and they gave me my phone back. 

I looked at it and saw 1 voicemail from Jin Hyung. I then walked over to my hyungs and hugged them all. We walked to the van and I put on a pair of headphones before playing the message from Jin Hyung.

"Hi Jungkook, as you probably noticed that Got7 picked you up not us well our manager decided that we're going to America for a month. We're sorry we couldn't be there to pick you up. I promise that when we get back we'll visit you. Bye."

I took out the headphones and looked at everyone and smiled. Yugyeom who was sitting next to me noticed my smile and said, "I missed you bunny smile,"

"I missed you guys," I said. 

We got to Lucus's apartment and I hugged all of them. I walked to the fourth floor of the apartment building to uke's door. I knocked and he opened the door and smiled at me.

"Kookie, "He hugged me."I missed you,"

"I missed you too hyung," I said hugging back. He pulled away and let me in the house. He showed me to my room which was a light shade of blue with white time and matching bedding. I put my bag at the end of my bed and walked into the living room. 

"Kookie you hungry, "Luke yelled from the kitchen.

 "No I'm good Hyung, thank you though," I said.

Luke came into the living room with a bowl of fresh cut fruit and sat on the couch. He motioned for me to join him, which I happily did. 

__________________

5 years later

__________________

I am still living with Lucus 5 years after I got out of rehab. BTS disbanded 3 years after I got out of rehab. 

Daehyun was put in prison after they saw video feed of him pushing me into the road. 

I got all of my memories about BTS and realized how they were trying to win me over with the 'new' memories to replace the old lost memories. I spend most of my time with Lucus or Got7. Monsta X disbanded a year after me getting out of rehab. I don't really talk with the whole group much but I do spend time with Wonho, Hyungwon, Kihyun, and Jooheon when we're free. 

I see Jin the most out of the BTS members. He apologized for months about not being the ones to pick me up from the rehab hospital. It was like a rehab and mental hospital in one place. 

Lucus and I have been dating for 3 years and now we're engaged. My life is at a high point right now and with Lucus in it, it has gotten better, We moved to a small village a few hours from Seoul. It's in the country. 

I had been taken off anti-depressants a year after the accident and haven't hit that low again. I do have my moments once in a while but we all do. 

This was my story about how I was the Broken and Abused Maknae of BTS and the Maknae with many broken promises, but now I'm the Maknae with a loving partner. 

[THE END]

I feel like this is a disappointing ending.