10

[unedited]

J.JK

I woke up at 4:30 this morning to get ready for our concert. Well, I get out of bed at 5 while I scrolled through Twitter. I've been seeing people making guesses about who the new member of Monsta X is. 

Some people have been saying a member from Wanna One or Jeong Sewoon an artist at Starship. I've seen a few tweets about how I haven't been posting on our Twitter in a few months and people have been connecting the dots but other have been telling the people who got it right they're stupid. 

I went to the BTS twitter page and nothing that made me want to stay so I when to the BigHit page. 

Right, when I clicked on their profile they tweeted. 

BigHit:

We're sorry to say this but Bangtan's Maknae, Jeon Jungkook, has resigned from Bangtan and BigHit. We hope him the best in whatever he chooses to do with his life after fame. 

HA if they knew.

I got up and took a shower. I got out and put on a sweatshirt and jeans. I walked out of my room and to the kitchen. I ate an apple and went to Shownu's room.

"Shownuie Hyungie wakes up, "I shook him. 

"Kookie it's too early, "He whined. 

"Manager-Min said we had to be at the venue at 6:30 this morning, it's 5:05. You guys take forever to get dressed, "I stated.

"Go wake, Jooheon, Kihyun, and Hyungwon, I'll get Minhyuk, I.M., and Woho," He said putting a shirt on. 

I walk out of the room and realize that he gave me Hyungwon. You can't wake that Hyung. I grumbled while walking to his room. I walked in and jumped on his bed."Hyungie wake up or Kookie won't talk to you for a week, "I yelled into his ear.

Hyungwonie Hyung shot up and yelled"I'm up," he rubbed his eyes and looked at me and smiled. He got up and pushed me out of the room so he could change. 

I woke everyone else. When I was waking Kihyun Hyungie he tried to cuddle me to sleep. I ended up yelling in his ear and he stopped cuddling me. 

"Ow Kooks why'd you do that," He asked.

"You take forever to get dressed so I'm waking you up early so you can get ready and we can be on time, "I said. 

"That's nice Kooks thank you for thinking about me, "He said smiling at me.

"I did for everyone, "I yelled walking out of the room. 

--

We got to the venue and saw Manager- Min right away. He led us inside and we began rehearsals. It was so weird being on a stage again it's been so long. 

Rehearsals ended and we went to our dressing room. The stylists did my lavender hair in light curls. She did light makeup and showed me where my outfit for the when I go on stage. 

I sat next to Jooheon and went on my phone. I didn't really have anything to do on my phone so I put it down and just sat and watched what everyone else was doing. 

--

Manager-Min walked in and told me it was 15 minutes till I needed to be on stage. I walked back over to the stylist and she touched up my makeup. 

I walked over to the place where I was going to rise onto the stage. I heard from above me my Hyung's singing 'All In'. 

The song stopped and the only noise was the fans screaming. The light's went off and one light turned on right above me. I was lifted on to the stage. I couldn't really see anything because of the blindfold. 

There was no noise in the crowd. The music for my song started and I started singing. Then I started dancing. 

Imagine it as just Jungkook under a single light. 

I finished and cheers were heard from all around the stadium. Everyone else ran on stage and Shine Forever started. We all sang our parts and when it ended I was in the front middle of the 8 of us. Hyungwon stood behind me and undid the blindfold. 

I was looking down when it fell off my face and when I looked up and my face was on the screens everyone gasped. 

Shownu said into his mic, "Our new member is Jeon Jungkook, a former member of Bangtan Sonyeondan,"

--

We all walked off stage and into our dressing room. I sat on one of the couches. My phone started ringing and I saw it was Yoongi. I declined the call and went on twitter. 

Monbebe's are going crazy, the video's of the videos of my first performance tonight is everywhere. The reveling of who I am is everywhere. 

ARMY are attacking StarShip saying they made me join their company or something like that. Monsta X is trending at #1 and I'm trending at #2. There are some ARMY blaming BTS about my leaving of BigHit. 

My phone rang again. This time it was Jin Hyung. I declined it. I stood up and went to the changing room. I changed out of my outfit and put on a t-shirt and some jeans. I didn't really care if people saw my scars, they just show I've been through things and I didn't quit. 

It was time to leave and we got into the van and drove back to our dorm. It was midnight when we got home. Tomorrow we have a fan meet and I'm going to have to go. 

Normally I'm fine with meeting fans but they're going to ask me questions about me leaving BTS and things like that.

I walked to Hyungwon's room, changed into pajamas and curled into a ball in the middle of his bed. He wasn't in his room when I walked in so I invited myself in. 

I was in that weird state when your half awake and half asleep when a voice started talking.

'Jungkook, they're going to leave you as we did,'Yoongi's voice was heard talking in my head.

"No, No, No, leave, please leave. I don't need you anymore. I have people who love me. They'll never leave."I cried into the bed and with that, I fell asleep. 

That was the last time the voices ever hurt Jungkook.

I didn't think I was going to update this weekend but relised I had a chapter prewriten.