14

[unedited]

3rd

--

No one was at the hospital when it happened, but 3 days before life support was being taken off of Jungkook, he woke up. He looked around the room not knowing where he was or who he was.

A nurse was going to check on Jungkook to see if he has shown any sign of him getting better. When she walked in she saw Jungkook trying to sit up. She walked out of his room and got the doctor. She then called BTS's entertainment company as they told them to do if he woke up.

BTS was in vocal practice when their manager told them that Jungkook had awoken. They rushed into the van and drove to the hospital. 

They got to the hospital and ran to Jungkook's room. They got there and saw Jungkook sitting up the best he could. He was just looking at the wall in front of him. Jin knocked on the door telling Jungkook someone was there.

Jungkook looked at them thinking these must be the people that the doctor just told him about. One of them said something, "Jungkook we're your old bandmates, we know you can't remember us or what we did but we want to say sorry," The one with a longer face said.

"Could you please introduce yourselves, "Jungkook asked.  

"We're Bangtan Sonyeondan, or also known as BTS, "The one with cute dimples said.

"I'm Jin, the oldest, "The really handsome one with blonde hair said.

 "I'm Yoongi or Suga, the second oldest, "A slightly shorter guy with blue hair said. 

"I'm Hoseok or J-Hope, "The one with a long face said.

"I'm Namjoon or RM, "The one with dimples said.

"I'm Jimin, "The shortest out of them said.

"I'm Taehyung or V, "The one with a boxy smile said. 

--

JUNGKOOK

--

I smiled at them." Before why'd you say I used to be your bandmate am I not anymore, "I asked.

"You left our entertainment company and joined another one, "Namjoon Hyung said.

"Why though, "I asked wanting to know more.

"You weren't being treated nice," Jin Hyung said. 

We started talking more and they ended up leaving a few hours later because visiting hours were closed. I really like them.

1 week later 

I'm getting out of the hospital today but I have to go to rehab for my legs. I need to learn how to walk again. I have a metal pole in one of my legs because the bone was shattered into multiple different pieces. 

I got picked up by my hyungs at the hospital. They're going to take me to the Rehab Hospital. They told me about my other hyungs, Monsta X. They come to visit twice, once by themselves and the other with the CEO of my company. He told me he was dropping me from the company. 

I wasn't really heartbroken when he said this mostly because I don't remember them, but they all looked sad. 

My Hyungs also told me there was another member of their group but he was dropped from the company because he was bullying a person in the company. 

We arrived at the Ribah Hospital and the guys walked my in and signed me in. The staff brought me to my room and left me there. The guys had left when the lady walked me to my room. 

I sat on the bed and looked around the small room. There was a desk on the other wall. It had a notepad and a cup of normal and colored pencils. 

I walked over to it and drew. 

The story will be over after this chapter. I was going to make a sequel to this book but I decided against it thinking I was going to ruin these books. I like the first book the most not going to lie but if I were to go back I would make it so Jungkook hadn't slept with a few of them. 

I might go bad to the first book and change those things at a later time. Do you think I should change it or did you like those parts when you read it?