3

[unedited]

"You're too young to let the world break you," They said.

I replied, "The world didn't break me my Hyungs did."

J.JK

I stayed at the Monsta X dorm until our manager made me move back into the BTS dorm. I was happy for that month. I stayed in each member's room but mostly Hyungwon, Minhyuk, and Jooheon's room. 

I'm now sitting in my room crying after my Hyung's yelled at me once again for trying to tell them about the abuse.

They said they would never hurt me again, they broke that promise too. I had a notebook with promises we promise to each other almost half of the ones they made are checked off. 

They took my phone. I can no longer call my Hyungs for them to save me, I can't tell anyone about what happens at night, I can't tell anyone about the physical and mental abuse I get each day. 

I stopped eating once again, it's ok though I won't get caught. I don't have my meetings with our manager anymore. 

I got up out of bed at 3 am and changed into a pink sweatshirt  Hyungwon let me borrow and black skinny jeans. The sweatshirt still smells like him. 

I walked down the two flights of stairs and walked out the door

I walked down the two flights of stairs and walked out the door. I started running I ran to the first place I thought of. I ran to Got7'd dorm.

I knocked on the door repeatedly until it was opened by an annoyed looking Jackon Wang."Jackson Hyung please save me from them" I said getting quieter with each word. Soon all I saw was black. 

Jackson

I opened the door and saw Jungkook panting. He looked paler than last time I saw him. I then heard his voice," Jackson Hyung please save me from them, "With each word he got quieter. 

I was about to ask who they were but I say Jungkook swaying and them he almost fell. Before he hit the ground I caught him. 

I lifted him up and brought him to my room. I saw he was slightly sweating so I started to pull off his sweatshirt. I saw bruises all over his body. I got out my phone not caring what time it was. I dialed his number and he answered.

Jackson: Did you hurt my BunBun

Namjoon: Who

Jackson: Kookie your bandmate

Namjoon: No

Jackson: Then why are there bruises all over his body.

Namjoon: I don't know how those got there and I'm hanging up to get more sleep because we have practice early tomorrow. 

He hung up on me and I looked at the door hearing it open."Jackson quiet down It's like 3 am, "I heard Jinyoung say.

He walked into the room and looked at Jungkook."When did Kookie get here, "He asked?

"He got here like 10 minutes ago and fainted in the doorway after saying,'Jackson Hyung please save me from them',"

"Who are they the people he needs saving from," He asked,

"I believe it's someone in BTS,"

"Them again when will they realize they hurt Kookie more than anything,"

"I don't think they ever will Hyung," I said sadly. 

"Hyungs why are you up, "A sleepy Yuygeom asked."Hey, when did Kookie got here,"Jinyoung told him everything I just told him. Yuygeom laid on my bed next to Jungkook and he fell asleep. Well looks like I'm sleeping in Yuygeom's room tonight.