♤ To Start!

Alright this is my first time doing this Soo I might be bad and cringy....

So some stuff you might need to know!

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]- Last Name

[N/N]- Nickname

[F/A]- Favorite anime

[F/C]- Favorite Color

[F/B]- Favorite Band

[H/C]- Hair color

[H/L]- Hair length

[F/N]- Friends Name

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

I will add more as I go along!

Your quirk is called Storm. This allows you to collect the darkness from around you. Then you are able to release it into a concreted form of energy that releases into the air around you. This allows you to control the weather of the area around you.

The down side of your quirk is if you over use it it will cause you to have a nosebleed to possibly a high fever.

Some stuff about how this is going to go down!

Oki so I don't know if I should stick with they pronouns or for the girls have he him pronouns. And have she her pronouns for the boys? Suggest what you think.

(Next part really isn't important feel free to skip. I just like my two characters a lot)

So you have two childhood best friends Sea Galex and Jay Galex. (Both are my oc's) They are twins, close to being identical. Sea, the older one, has gray eyes and long brown hair that's dyed at the ends. An eye patch covers her right eye. Her quirk is called God Steal. This allows her to take a God's power and use it. She can also summon her God May (My Oc she's not originally a god btw) The power her God has is electricity and Fire. Jay has the same look only not covering her eye. She has the quirk to control water. Though she can control weather it will stay on you, won't get you wet, or just act like water.

(If no one know what I'm trying to do with these two- it's the cliche thing that one person can have a god-like quirk.)

They won't be in the scenarios for very long. It's just to help me set stuff up. So no need to actually know all this... I was just bored XD

[Edit:] Okay, so the plot I'm making WILL NOT follow the anime or the manga. Please be aware that at some points I MAY go back and put some of the major plot in there. (Sports festival, Stain, Dorms...)

I might switch pronouns every chapter just to be fair... Ex: first chapter he/she/her/him pronouns for the reader. Second Chapter they/them pronouns for the reader! How does this sound to you guys?

That's all for now I want suggestions for what characters I should do for this and recommendations for the scenarios!

And two quick disclaimers!

1) I own no art, music or anything else besides my writing unless stated so in the chapter.

2) Updates will be slow, but I will try to update when I can!