♤What They Thinks of You (They Relized that They Like You)

So I'm going to skip when you become friends because I feel like that's pointless when they already act like friends. Btw sorry this is late ;w; Also I recommend following Anime_Dragon_3  helped me get some inspiration to continue writing and is a close friend! All of this is in 3rd btw
_______________________________________

Izuku Midorya

The day Izuku looked up after getting told to kill himself. He ended up getting bullied by- no surprise here- Kacchan. Then the most beautiful/handsome person walked out and protected him.

He thought you were so... generous just to help a complete stranger. Kacchan then left, leaving him alone this this mystery person.

They introduced them selves as [L/N] [Y/N]. That night he went home and couldn't sleep from him thinking about [L/N].

Soon he feel asleep dreaming about the 'mystery' as he nicknamed you.

~A few months later~

Smiling as he realised that you two became quite close friends. A small blush appeared on his face as he realised something more.

He.

Liked

You.

Shoto Todoroki

Someone like Shoto wouldn't trust you fast. But he was having an off day. Running into a person who was going to try-out for the school he was recommend for.

He pushed you away from him. Though throughout the months that he knew you he couldn't stop thinking about you. He knew of his feelings twords you. Even if he did push you away you always came back.

Without him thinking his quirk activated while thinking about you. Frost covered him. Sighing as this was going to be a long day.

Katsuki Bakugo

He had saw the way you looked at him the first time you met. Pissed. The only word that described how both of you looked. You being angry about him shout off your headphones. And him about you stealing his ID.

You heard that right- he knew you took it. He knew you would come back. That made him happy- though not showing it. He gave a smirk that could rival Koro-Sensei's and Karma's- whoops wrong anime.

He saw how peaceful you looked before seeing him. A light smile on your features. He realised that he liked you- like 'like like' you. He proceeded to bang his head against the wall.

Denki Kaminari

When Sea- his childhood friend- came and introduced you to him. All he wanted was to see your smile.

A small smile. He got more though. He got: laughs, smiles, even some winks. While letting sink in he noticed a small blush on your cheeks. You were looking at him.

You looked away as you were cought. He smiled. A few weeks later his friend noticed him acting different. Saying that he was in a daydream state. And made fun of him for probably thinking about a girl. That's when he knew he loved you.