➷Nejire Hado Catch-Up

How you meet

You were practically ecstatic when Midoriya came back to the class after his house arrest. You had one of the strongest people in your class back! He, along with everyone else, sat down as soon as Aizawa came in.

"Alright, you can come in now." Aizawa spoke looking to the classrooms entrance. Just as he said that, three people walked into the class. One, a tall and built boy with blond hair and beady, blue eyes. The one right behind him, the only girl with periwinkle blue hair, and matching eyes. The last one, who has dark indigo hair and also has matching eyes followed behind them.

Third years, you realize with wide eyes. "Alright, let's start off with Amajiki."

The boy with indigo hair stepped up, shaking heavily, but with his single stare at the classroom, it made everyone tense up.

You kinda spaced out because you were admiring the only girl in the group, "Hi! I'm Hado Nejire!" She waved.

She bounced all over the classroom before stopping in front of you, "Oh wow! You're [L/N] [Y/N]! Does your quirk let you like control tornadoes or something?"

"Well, uhm-" She bounced off to another person before you had the chance to answer her. And before you knew it, you were in the middle of a battle between your class and Togata.

You meet again

You limped off to Recovery Girls office and when you opened the door you saw a flash of periwinkle hair. You walked in and immediately sat down on a chair.

"Oh dearie, I have another person, sorry Hado." You could hear Recovery Girl speak.

"Oh no it's okay!" Hado, you thought you heard Recovery Girl wrong but I was actually her.

Recovery Girl walked over to you slowly, "Hello, young [L/N]. Why are you here today?"

"Twisted my leg weirdly, I think I sprained it." You laughed softly and rubbed the back of your neck.

"Alright let's move you to a bed and I'll examine you." You limped over to a bed and Recovery Girl examined your left leg.

"No, you have a minor fracture. I'll go and get you some medicine and a brace, dearie." She kissed your leg right where it was fractured and walked off, "I'll be right back you two."

Hado peaked around, "So it really is you! [L/N]-chan!" She smiled brightly and sat down on the bed next to yours.

"Oh, hello, Hado-senpai." You smiled softly.

Hado waved her hands frantically, "Oh no no no! Please call me Nejire! [Y/N]-chan!" You stiffened up at the lack of informality but nodded.

You two joined into a small conversation, "So why are you here, Ha-... Nejire?"

"Oh uhm, I came in here because I just needed rest from over using my quirk." Nejire giggled before continuing, "You know what, I like you [Y/N]-chan!"

Halloween special

You and Nejire decided to hang out on Halloween, she had a long flowing dress on and you had just a casual outfit. You two were walking around town to find a Karaoke place that you were going to meet Amajiki and Togata.

Suddenly a guy came up between you two, "Hey hot stuff." He flirted with Nejire, "You have something to do today, baby girl?"

Nejire didn't notice that the random guy was flirting with her but answered honestly, "Why, us two have to go somewhere, sorry!"