♤You Make Up

This scenario was requested by: Happyfrog276 , happy_alfi75 , Tsuyuismywife, @Super_Nova36 . (It wouldn't let me tag you) and others!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶Izuku Midoriya༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

You felt terrible for fighting with Izuku, ever since that day there was some tension around the both of you. You two often wouldn't be seated near each other!

One day, when you finally had enough of it, you stormed off to his room. People knew what you were going to do, the whole class knew about your argument. Some people (Bakugo, Momo, Kirishima...) even came up to you and asked you two to make up.

Taking a deep breath, you knocked on the door slowly. There was a faint sounds of bedsheets shuffling around before the door clicked and you could see the green haired boy.

"Izuku..." You whispered out in a weak voice. He just stared at you in return.

"[Y-Y/N]..."

Your hands started to shake but you didn't build up your confidence for nothing.

"I-I wanna apologize..." You both said in sync.

You sighed, "No, I'll go first, Izuku." He nodded and motioned for you to continue, "I'm sorry, I knew you don't try to get injured purposely. I was just being selfish and I was frightened that I was going to loose you... "

Izuku smiled, "It's okay, I wanna apologize for the way I acted to you. I may have been injured, but that didn't mean I could go off on you. I knew you wanted to protect me... "

You sniffled, "Can we go back to what we used to be? I don't wanna forget this, but I missed you... "

Izuku pulled you into a tight hug, "I forgive you! I think this fight will be a valuable learning experience for us, too." You hugged him back as you calmed down. The rest of the night you two cuddled together, whispering words of appreciation to each other.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶Shoto Todoroki༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Shoto and you ignored each other for around two weeks before people started to get annoyed at both of your stubbornness.

One day, Momo walked over to you with Midoriya in her tow, "[Y/N]-san, " Momo called, "we think it's time that you talk to Todoroki."

"Huh?" You questioned, "What do you mean 'you think it's time'?"

"Y-You and Todoroki have been fighting ever since the sports festival... Right?" Midoriya muttered out.

Shock filled your face, how did they notice that?

Momo sighed, "It's pretty obvious when you ignore each other for weeks on end."

You stayed silent, throughout the whole few weeks that you two have been ignoring each other, the guilt started to sink in. "Alright, I'll go apologize... "

You stood up from your spot in the lunch room and walked up to Shoto's table, "Hey, I need to talk to you. Meet me in the hallway over there. " You nodded your head in the direction before walking over there yourself.