➷Tamaki Amajiki Catch-Up

How You meet

Surly being late to school was enough to make this day suck. But no, you also had to bump into a third year and his friends.

Earlier

You wake up to your phone ringing loudly into your ear. In a sluggish manner, you pick up your phone seeing that it's [F/N] calling you.

"Hey"

Your friend practically screeches into your ear, "Ah! You're sooo late [Y/N]! "

You glaced to to the clock and muttered all the cuss words you know, seeing as it was an hour after classes had started. You quickly hung up the phone and shove in your uniform, nearly tripping in the process.

While sprinting to school you didn't notice two males and one female approaching. It seemed like they were in U.A. from their uniform and just too your luck. You bumped into the male who seemed the most frightening.

A sharp glare covered his face, suddenly though, he began to tremble.

Muttering, "Th-their head is only a... Potato... "

Backing up saying, "Sorry Senpais, I was running late and didn't see where I was going. " You bowed.

The girl with long, blueish hair just waved her hand and laughed. "No need to be so formal! I'm Hado Nejire, nice to meet you.... " She trailed off.

"Ah, I'm [L/N] [Y/N]. And I'm sorry for bumping into you."

The guy who you bumped into was leaning his head against a nearby wall.

The other male, with blond hair and beady, blue eyes spoke up. "That's Amajiki Tamaki, I'm Togata Mirio!" He spoke while pointing to himself.

"Nice to meet you Senpais, though is Amajiki-Senpai okay... Or is this normal" You questioned, concerned for the poor boy.

The duo gave each other a glace before laughing together, saying, "Normal"

Let's just say that you would be a little more than late that day.

You Meet Again

Let's just say you where a little more excited for lunch than normal. You had skipped breakfast to get to school faster.

"Come on, [N/N], hurry up." Mina whined. She was one of the people you normally hung out with.

"Alright, Alright. " You said while rolling your eyes. You two where surly late for lunch too. What an unfortunate day for you.

As soon as you walked into the cafeteria you could see almost all the tables were full. Groaning you two realized that so was the one you two normally sat at, the Baku Squad table to say the least.

Almost as some great all knowing being knew, you found a completely empty table where you could sit. Sighing in satisfaction, Mina pulled out her food and began to chomp down on it.

Though, this day was still unfortunate. A small group of people walked up to the table, they probably couldn't find an empty one.

Looking up, intimidated by the shadow they were causing over Mina and saw that it was them. The three you ran into this morning.