♤You Meet/You meet Again

Alright so I'm adding some of class 1-B and General Ed. So Kendo, Monoma, Tetsutetsu, and Shinsou. As requested. Thanks for the feedback. I'll be using they/them pronouns.
_______________________________________

You Meet

Monoma

You were walking aimlessly. Showing no interest in anything that was happening. Until you saw a boy, roughly you age too. He caught your eye because you saw a girl who was hitting him on the head...

As you walked twords them you could hear the girl say, "Your not the only one trying to get in that class.."

You went up to them to say hello, "Hi, I couldn't help but to here the commotion over here, hehe"

The girl had reddish hair, said "Oh, sorry, I'm Kendo and this idiot is Monoma."

The blond, Monoma, said "Hey I am NOT an idiot!"

You giggled and said "I'm [L/N] [Y/N]."

You all said "Nice to meet you," at the the same time and laughed.

Tetsutetsu

You hear someone yelling. They were saying how manly they were?...

Since you were close to your house you went and grabbed your phone. Taking it and walked to the boy. He had silver metallic hair that shone brightly in the sunlight.

You walked up to him to ask if he needed help. Like, mental help.

"Hey... Are you okay?" He asked you, when he noticed your presence.

You nodded, and jump at his voice. "Are you okay though I heard you yelling?"

He laughed "You heard? Sorry my name's Tetsutetsu."

"Mines [L/N] [Y/N]. Nice to meet you Tetsutetsu."

Shinsou

Walking around wondering what will happen for the day. That was you, always everyday. As you were walking, rain started to pour.

Just then a purple haired boy walked up to you and offered you his umbrella.

You looked up and said, "Thank you, sir. What's your name? Mines [L/N] [Y/N]."

"Shinsou." He replied. " Nice too meet you."

Kendo

Jay was ecstatic to introduce to a good friend of hers. Jay announced "Her name is Kendo...hmm her quirk is Big Fist.."

You both head to a book store. As she entered she waved to a girl that was with Sea. Sea was talking to the red haired girl who waved back.

Jay lead us up to them. She said "Ok! This is Kendo, And this is [L/N] [Y/N]." The rest of the time all of you hung out.

You Meet Again

Midorya Izuku

You were walking, you stopped at a train station. While waiting for your ride you played one of your favorite songs and unnoticed by started to sing.