♤When You Fight

This scenario was requested by: no one! (I don't think at least)

Update: I found who requested it SilverRose980

Thank you for requesting!

Also thank you guys for over 62K reads! Like I've mentioned , I never thought this book would be that popular. So thank you!

And for all you Haikyuu fans I am writing that book mentioned in last chapter!

_______________________________________

Izuku Midoriya

      "Izuku! Please care about yourself more!" You yelled at him through tears.

     "But...[Y/N], I need to become the number one hero." Izuku repled, looking down at his now broken arm.

     If you can't tell, this conversation has been going on for a matter of hours. The two of you were in a heated debate about Izukus health.

     Finally, you snapped at your boyfriend. "Fine! I guess since you don't care about yourself, you could just get hurt even more! Maybe then you won't remember me!" You stormed out of the hospital room he was in, leaving a shocked piece of broccoli.

     "Alright, play that way [Y/N]!" He yelled even though you already left the room. Leaving the poor boy to cry to himself.

Shoto Todoroki

      Shoto walked back from his event against Midoriya in the sports festival only to run into his significant other. He gave a small smile and a wave but quickly stopped after seeing your face.

     "Shoto... You did really good," You sniffled, "I just don't understand why you didn't do this in the first place?"

     "I didn't use my fire against you because I didn't want to hurt you or be like my father." He spoke in a deep tone.

     "I-I don't care if you need up hurting me! Is that just an excuse for calling me weak?" Your voice was soft, with slight cracks during your last sentence.

     "No thats-" You cut him off.

     "And what? You'll never be like your father, Shoto! I may not know what happened but your completely differen-" This time Shoto cut you off.

     "[Y/N]! You don't understand!" He paused, "Yeah, you're too weak for me to use my fire on. That's why I didn't do it."

     You looked at him shocked, "Alright. I get it. I think we need space from each other. " You turned around from him, determined not to let him see your breaking expression. And walked off, while he walked to somewhere else away from you.

Katsuki Bakugo

   "Damn it! Why don't you get it? You're weak, that's why I need to protect you!" Katsuki yelled.

     "I'm not weak! Katsuki, I know you don't want to lose me, but I'm more than capable of taking care of myself!" Your voice shook.

     "Oh yeah? Want to prove it?" He challenged you.