♤Halloween Special

Hi so it's Halloween Right as I'm typing this! So I'm going to make a special just for you guys! Hope you enjoy! Ok so since it's a special I'll be using they/Them pronouns!

Some new keys just for this

{F/A/C} Favorite Anime Character

{F/A} Favorite Anime
_______________________________________

Izuku Midorya

You and Midorya made a plan to hang out with each other, today, on Halloween. You dressed up as {F/A/C} from {F/A}. You two went along the street trick or treating together. You both ended up getting a bag full of pounds of candy.

{A/N wow this is a few days after Halloween sorry guys!}

Shoto Todoroki

You and Todoroki decided too meet up with each other. You asked Sea and Jay what they were up too, but they said they were hanging out with some friends. Since you have a key to their mansion, you invited Todoroki to watch some scary movies.

You sent him the address. Later you heard a knock on the door. You opened it, seeing Todoroki. He walked in saying a thanks, he asked what movie we should watch.

"What movie should we watch?"

"Um how about Friday The 13th?" You asked.

He nodded and you two went on a movie marathon. Rarely holding onto Todoroki's arm.

Katsuki Bakugo

Bakugo snuck up behind you as you were walking to your house to hand out candy.

"Hey, iDiot!" He yelled in your ear.

You jumped but didn't scream, "What is it Hedgehog?"

"Your walking to your house right? Maybe we can scare all the little kids." He said with his murderous smirk.

You nodded with a smile that could rival Bakugo's. In the end you two scared every kid hopeless.

Denki Kaminari

You and Kaminari both wanted to dress up for Halloween. But, you were not ready for this...

Kaminari let you come to his house, where he got dressed. He was dressed as a Pikachu. While he got you another Pikachu outfit just to go along with his male one. In the end every kid loved your costumes.

Ejiro Kirishima

Kirishima and you agreed to go to a Costume party together. Though he had to choose your costume and you had to choose his.

Kirishima ended up getting a {F/A/C} costume from {F/A}. While you got him a Geodude costume from Pokémon.

In the end you both entered a costume contest and you won.

Monoma

Monoma and you just hung out together. Letting kids get candy from you. While watching some scary movies. In your costumes.

Tetsutesu

You and Tetsutesu went out knocking on random doors and then running away from them. Let's just say it was a competition of whose most manly, and you won, getting all the candy Tetsutesu owns.

Shinsou

Shinsou left a bowl outside his house. While you two were hanging out playing scary video games. Every time someone took more than one piece of candy, that he could see off of his camrea, he would then go out and ask a question like, "Oh wow, I've never seen your costume before what are you?"

This poor little kid would answer him, then get some mind control. Putting the candy back walking back to their parents. Then would end the mind control.

Momo Yaoyorozu

You and Yaoyorozu, she wanted to let you come to her family's Halloween party. You agreed, walking into her house. You saw lights flashing a bunch of different colors.

As Yaoyorozu let you in she lead you everywhere in the house before taking you to the dancefloor.

"Would you please dance with me {L/N}?" She asked.

You nodded. You two danced untill you both wanted to eat.

Ochako Uraraka

You and Uraraka both went hitting up some houses. With your matching costumes, you both got extra candy because of your costumes or if you know them.

In the end you both had bags full of candy. And you know went on a sugar rush.

Tsuyu Asui

Tsuyu let you both just chill out. She didn't want to do much she only wanted to be in your company. So you decided that you would dress up with her and cuddle with scary movies.

Kendo

Kendo and you wanted to keep it simply so you held a party! The party consisted of all your friends and some family. In the end you passed out there. Due to how long you stayed.

_______________________________________

Sorry about this one being so short... I really didn't know what to write for some of them... I do not own the picture up top.. and I normally don't unless said so!

Tell me what you dressed up for! And which scenario was your favorite!

Word count 794