Chapter 18

1983
No one's POV

The cloaked figure revealed himself; he removed his hood. The mutant skin was tones of blue with power flowing from his fingers. He was the first mutant. Known by many names from many lifetimes he was En Sabah Nur,  he was Shen, Ra, Krishna, Apocalypse.
" take me to them" he demanded to the former bodyguard. The mutant, Psylocke, had a magenta psionic sword and purple streaks in her dark hair she grinned wickedly.
He was on his mission: to find his four horsemen.
___
"Her name is Flare," Psylocke remarked, scrolling through one of Calibans file.
"She's an Alpha possibly an Omega" Apocalypse rifled through the papers.
He hummed in satisfaction, " Flare, no she will be reborn as Sol (Norse Goddess of the sun)
The three; Storm, Psylocke and Apocalypse walked into a portal.
___
Your POV
You were outside giving a tour to a new student: a mutant with the ability to communicate with nature. You were showing the green haired boy the lake and archery area when a purple portal appeared out of thin air. You pushed the kid behind you as three figures approached you.
"Don't step any closer" you demanded with your shield up
The girl with white hair smirked the other one had her hand on a sword
" At ease" he lowered his hand
" No thanks I've heard that before and then I was dropped 50 feet" you replied eyeing the three strangers curiously
" I am known as En Sabah Nur, and together we will save this world."
___
"Louis, go back to the school. Hank will want to show you around the lab" you looked back at the kid, smiling reassuringly
He ran off tripping over his feet on the way.
You turned back to the mutants,
"Oh, so you're like one of those cults right. Well, not interested."
He cocked his head with surprise, "you don't have a choice."
" you" you directed towards the girl, you recognised her from being on the streets, "you're Calibans pet" Psylocke glared at you.
Apocalypse stepped forward reaching out to you, "step back mister. Final warning"
He merely laughed.
Your shield burned orange, the man who called himself a god looked up to see the light blinking on and off in the sky, "you're powerful, but I can make you a goddess. You will be Sol" he touched your shield sending you flying backwards with a scream.
___
Your eyes were burning,  your whole body was, "you can go to hell" you spat. You looked down at your arm to see it was glowing. You were glowing golden. This is new. "I will not be your minion you blue faced toad" you hurled a psionic energy ball at him, but it bounced if harmlessly
"What did you do to me" you cried looking down at your hands still glowing sending yellow spirals like smoke into the air.
" I saved you."
The glowing faded and you returned to your usual self except you felt changed. It appeared the so-called god tapped into your genes altering your powers; making you unsteady, stronger and more powerful.
___
Your entire body felt electric with power. You glanced nervously at the three before placing your hand on the grass, "leave and don't come back" you warned. The moment your hand came into contact with the ground a fiery blast rippled towards the intruders scorching them, sending them back into the portal. You crumbled onto the ground drained.
___
"Y/n " someone spoke, "love wake up" you opened your eyes groaning
"Charles" you mumbled Charles looked at you with concern, he continued stroking your hair.
"Louis told us where you were" Charles squeezed your hand.
"Charles, Jean's dream, he's here. The end of the world."
You lied down breathing, focusing on healing yourself, "he did something to me, Charles. What did he do" It hurt the professor to see his love in pain.
Charles grabbed your hand, and he planted a soft kiss. Using his telepathy to try calm you.
___
Not to long after you all gathered: Hank, Alex, Mystique, Moira and Charles looked at you curiously,
"He called himself En Sabah Nur, the Apocalypse. He acts as if he was a god. He had two mutants with him. I knew one: Calibans guard Psylocke. It's like they are upgraded. " you looked at Charles who kissed you forehead lovingly.
" He was recruiting, like what Moira said: he has four followers, horsemen. I guess he wanted me" you glanced down at your hands, " he did something to me I'm not sure what. All I know if I was glowing from the inside shining orange, it hurt like hell too."
Charles looked sympathetic, after looking into your mind to understand, " I touched the ground, and the light left me like a heat wave" you closed your eyes opened them to see a golden light envelop your hand before disappearing again
"I don't think this Apocalypse can change people physically. I believe he just unlocked your mutations like the highest level" Hank spoke after taking a sample of your blood.
Alex sat next to you pulling you in for a hug, "Well what do we do" he asked
Raven stepped forward, "we need to find Erik. That's what we need to do."
Charles nodded in agreement.