Your Ly in April -1

Not related to the movie 'Your Lie in April', spoofed the title just because it's cute. 😜

AD shortie in alternative universe.

~~~~~~~~

OCTOBER

I excitedly parked my car in front of 'Rainbow Dreams Café, our barkada's owned café which also our hang-out place. Tumatambay kami dito usually pag walang klase.

I walked inside and looked for my friends, there they are at our usual spot. I walked towards them as I smiled, looking for a certain someone who I missed the most but she was nowhere to find.

"Ly, tagal mo naman.. nag-side line ka pa noh?" Ella, obviously bully na naman siya.

"Of course! beautifully handsome kaya si Ly, haha!" Kim, another bully.

All of them laughed and gave me a teasing look, mga baliw sila. My barkadas; Ella, Amy, Synjin, Jia, Kim, Vic, Kief, and Jovee. The bullies gang.

I just rolled my eyes at them, but wait, I was looking for my bestest friend. Where is she again?

"Jia, where is Den?" I asked, they have the same course.

"You didn't know ate Ly?.."

Look at her, magtatanong ba ako if alam ko. I just gave her a confused look.

"Ate Den is at a camp, somewhere in Ilocos ata.. she didn't tell you?"

I just sighed, naman!

"She's with her classmates, sina Bea." Ella added while munching her cupcake.

"The socialites?" Synjin asked.

"They're nice.. friends din namin sila." Ella answered.

"Then why you guys aren't with them?" Jovee asked.

"Duh, we're not on the same course.. ano eepal kami doon." Donya yan.

"E bakit si Jia?" Vic butted in.

"I'm not on the same batch as them." Jia answered.

"Aahh.." Everyone said.

"Di'ba, they're with some guys din.. kasama nga si Myco.. oopps!" Kief, as he put his hand on his mouth and looked at me.

"Ouch!" They all said in unison, muntanga lang.

I just snorted.

"Here ate Ly! I video-called her." Jia, as she gave me her phone.

I got the phone and went far away from my bullies friends. I saw on the screen the view from a car's windshield, mukhang bumabyahe sila and I heard loud noise from the background.

"Den! Hoy Den!"

It seems like she doesn't hear me, ang ingay naman kasi nila.

"Den! Ano ba?.. Uy!"

I'm losing patience here. Now I saw on the screen that they went out from the car, the view of the place they were walking, the faces of the people she's with and talking to, though I couldn't understand what they were saying because of the noise plus they were laughing. I thought video call 'to, bakit parang vlog or facebook live. So noisy pa, ang saya lang.

Isa nalang talaga.

"Den!.."

"Huh?.. wait lang, medyo maingay."

What, medyo daw.

"Wait a sec guys, I'm talking to my friend.." She said to whoever she's talking with.