A Freaking Love Story -1

There's always a love story about two people who fall in love with each other but weren't meant to be together.

But what if, there's a love story about two people who are meant to be together but weren't in love with each other.

~~~~~~~~

At a grand party where the biggest names from the business industry gathered to celebrate the success of one of the biggest company in the country and all over asia, the 'LV Empire'. Nope, that wasn't a brand of an expensive bag. It was the long time merge between the Valdez Corporation and the Lazaro Group of Companies.

Everyone was delighted and enjoying the party. Chairman Alyxander Valdez, the king of LV Empire were busy with the guests, helping him were his son, Ruel Valdez, the CEO of ValCorp and Mike Lazaro, the CEO of LGC with of course, their lovely wives.

At one side, the LGC's heiress was having a nice chit-chat with her friends.

"Hey besh, bakit ka andito? Why not socialize with the other guests." Ella, enjoying herself on the buffet table.

"They can handle it, ngawit na yung face ko kakangiti. I don't even know most of them." Den answered, obviously bored.

"Me too, pero keri lang. We're used of these kind of gatherings though. Masyado ka naman yatang bored, Den?" Kianna, holding a glass of wine while looking at her.

"Baka kasi may hinihintay. Don't worry besh, she's on the way na." Ella, wiggling her eyebrows.

Den just rolled her eyes. 'As if' she thought.

"We know her, palaging may pa-grand entrance yon. Haha." Kianna laughed with Ella. Nag-apir pa sila.

"And speaking of, besh andyan na yung fiancée mo." Ella said looking at the hall's entrance.

The two girls were smiling while looking at the hot creature who's now walking towards them, even the other guests turned their heads. Den was just looking boringly, 'Papansin talaga'.

"Hi lovely girls, enjoying the party?" Aly said when she got near them.

"Just same old thing, Ly. You look great as ever." Kianna said after she made beso with Aly.

"Yeah, hot as always." Ella did the same greeting.

"Maliit na bagay." Aly smirked.

Den couldn't help but to rolled her eyes again. 'Ang yabang talaga'. But at the back of her mind, she agreed with her friends. Aly was wearing an elegant black girl's suit that perfectly fits her toned and sexy body. Di naman papakabog si Den with her elegant blue dress that made her beauty outstand from the rest.

"How 'bout my pretty fiancèe? How's life, Den?" Aly smiled at Den, ngiting mapang-asar.

"Good, better if you're not around." Den answered with a fake smile.

"Aww, ang sweet mo. Don't you miss me? By the way, this is for you." Aly gave her a bouquet of blue roses.

Den was stunned for a second and blushed a little but fastly recovered. She then accepted the roses.

"Who bought this? Grandpa, or our fathers?" Den asked.

"Grabe ka naman, I bought that for you. But of course, utos nila. Duh!" Aly rolled her eyes.

Napairap na lang si Den. Ella and Kianna just giggled while watching the two.

The party goes on and on. Aly just settled herself by the bar after she greeted her grandpa, her parents and Den's parents, and other guests. She wasn't really a fan of these kind of gatherings and socializing, though she was used to it, she preferred to be alone, just drinking some random non-alcoholic drink.