Your Ly in April -3

Last part.

~~~~~~~~

APRIL

For the nth time, I was here at the place that always witnessed my drama when I'm alone. Yes, I was at the park, sitting on the swing.

There were a lot of things running in my mind about what happened this past months and it all made me realize one thing. I don't want to lose her, I want her in my life forever whether as my bestfriend, more than that or whatever, it doesn't matter, as long as she stays.

I missed her, her smile, her laugh, when she creased her forehead when she was reading, when she playfully slapped me when I teased her, when she sweetly explained things to me everytime I messed up, when she patted my back and proudly smiled at me everytime I did a good job. I missed our moments together.

"Hindi ako papayag na mawala ka sa'kin.."

I bowed my head and closed my eyes. Suddenly, I've heard a sound of guitars strumming and beatbox so I lifted my head and looked to where it came from.

What are these guys up to?

Not so far from me, I saw Kim, Vic, Kief, Jovee and Synj sitting with some guitars and a beatbox and what's new, of course, they were singing.

🎶

"Di ko maintindihan ang nilalaman ng puso.. tuwing magkahawak ang ating kamay.. pinapanalangin lagi tayo'ng magkasama.. hinihinling bawat oras kapiling ka.."

Ella, Amy and Jia suddenly came up with them.

"Sa lahat ng aking ginagawa.. ikaw lamang ang nasa isip ko sinta.. sana'y di na tayo magkahiwalay.. kahit kailan pa man.."

And I didn't notice that someone was already sitting on the other swing next to me as she sang the chorus.

"Ikaw lamang ang aking minamahal.. ikaw lamang ang tangi kong inaasam.. makapiling ka, habang buhay ikaw lamang sinta.. wala na'kong, hihingin pa, wala na.."

I smiled, looking at her.

"Den.."

She turned to me and gave a wide smile.

"Hi.."

Ang cute niya, nahihiya pa.

"What's up with you guys?.. anong trip yan?"

She pouted. Natawa naman ako.

"Wala.. nagpapapansin lang.."

"Bakit naman kayo nagpapapansin dito sa park?"

"They're just helping me.."

"For what?"

"For you.."

We looked at each other.

"Ly.. sorry for everything.. please, bati na tayo.."

Haay, those puppy eyes.

I smiled at her so she smiled too.

"Sorry din, my bad.. I should've been more careful.. dapat inayos ko na agad para hindi na tayo nagkasakitan."

"No, it was more of my fault.."

"Okay na.. tapos na yon.. what matters is, yung ngayon."

It's now or never.

Den stood up and faced me, she was now standing in front of me.

"I'll make it up to you, Ly.. I don't wanna lose our friendship because that's the only thing I'm holding on to.. please, wag mo na'kong iwasan.. don't shut me out of your life."