A Freaking Love Story -2

A nice morning at the Lazaro residence, the whole family was having their breakfast in the dining table. It was another week, a much more chill week for the students because exams were over and sem-break was just around the corner.

"Hey Den, sweetheart. How's exams?" Her Dad asked.

"Good, Dad. I think, I'll ace it." Den said with a plain smile.

"Sure ate, pero I doubt if mababawi mo yung rank mo." Justine, her younger sister, said while enjoying her food.

Den just gave her sister an annoyed look, Justine giggled.

"Haha! That's okay, nothing bad about it. Beside, si Aly naman yon." Her Dad smiled, na may pang-aasar.

"Dad, I'm your daughter not her." Den said.

"Well, she'll be my daughter-in-law soon. Haha!" Her Dad said.

Den rolled her eyes, natatawa din ang Mom niya at si Justine pati na ang yaya niya at ilang kasam-bahay.

"Speaking of Ly, she's driving for you everyday. Kumusta naman ang bond niyong dalawa?" Her Mom asked.

Den just sighed boringly. Nothing was new, Aly and her hates each other's presence. Everytime hinahatid or sinusundo siya nito, kung hindi sila sobrang tahimik, puro lang sila asaran at pataasan ng ego if they happened to be talking.

"For sure Mom, if hindi sila nag-aasaran ni ate, they were fighting over something. Their bonding is annoy each other. Sabi sa'yo Dad, ako nalang dapat. Haha! Ouch!" Justine said, smiling teasingly until Den pinched her thigh, magkatabi lang kasi sila.

Den glared at her. Natawa lang naman ang Dad and Mom nila.

"Sweetheart, you should be more understanding to Ly. Dapat hindi na kayo nag-aaway, you two were grown-ups." Her Mom said.

"Maybe you should tell that to her, Mom. Siya yung isip-bata at annoying." Den said.

"Ate Ly is so nice kaya, generous pa. Sa'yo lang yata siya annoying ate Den, Di kaya ikaw may problema? Haha!" Justine continued to tease her ate.

"Shut up, Jus." Den said sabay irap.

"I'm sure, Grandpa and her parents were also reminding her. You'll gonna spend the rest of your lives together, it would be harder kung hindi kayo magkasundo. Dati naman, when you two were kids and younger sobrang close niyo, ni hindi na kayo mapaghiwalay." Her Mom explained.

"I remembered, you keep on telling me that you wanted to marry Aly someday. Everything was about Aly for you." Her Dad said.

"Dad, I was just a kid those times. Syempre, hindi ko pa yon alam." Den said.

"But it doesn't change the fact that you were. What happened ba, nak? Is it about her condition? Kaya ba nagbago ang pagtingin mo sa kanya?" Her Dad asked.

Her Mom and Justine looked at her, Den just sighed.

"You guys know that I'm not judgemental, I know it wasn't her fault nor her choice. Wala naman sa'kin yon, Dad." Den said.

Her Dad and Mom just warmly smiled at her while Justine was giving her a teasing smile.

"I'm sure, you also find her hot like everybody does, ayaw mo lang umamin." Justine whispered, para sila lang dalawa makarinig.

"Whatever, Jus. Shut up." Den said.

While the two ay patuloy na nagkukulitan, their Dad butted in.

"Anyway, next week will be your sem-break. It'll also be Grandpa's birthday that week." He said.

"Oh, right. Are we up for a celebration, then?" Her Mom said.