A Freaking Love Story -4

Aly woke up with a headache, she groaned while scratching her eyes and sat up a little. She saw the lights coming from the window, meaning it was already morning. She roamed her eyes around then did a sigh of relieve that it was her room. 'Good thing, I was able to get home last night'.

Suddenly, a movement from the other side of the bed made her froze. 'Oh men, there's someone beside me'. Before she was able to check the person under the blanket, she noticed first herself. 'Fudge! Why am I naked? Shit! Did I brought a random girl with me?' She was panicking in her mind but she wasn't moving.

Aly's mind gone crazy and her eyes got wide when the person turned to face her and revealed her sleeping beauty face. 'Oh crap! This is not happening, no fucking way'. Aly closed her eyes, bowed her head while holding her temple. 'This is just a dream, this isn't real'.

"Aly.."

Aly got startled but didn't budge, she slowly lifted her head and looked beside her. Den thinly smiled at her as she sat up, covering herself with the blanket.

"Good morning." Den said.

Aly felt like she was about to pass out but got hold of herself, looking strangely at Den.

Den bowed her head, realizing their actual situation, nahiya siya bigla but with a little kilig on the side. Aly wasn't saying anything and just looking at her weirdly so Den decided to fix herself first.

"Ahhm, Ly. I'm gonna use your bathroom, I'll fix myself first. I'll cook us breakfast after, is that okay?" Den asked.

"Huh? O-okay." Aly said, still on her windang state.

Den smiled.

"Ahhm, can I take the blanket with me? Because, you know." Den said awkwardly.

"Huh? O-okay." Aly said again, obviously not thinking about it.

"Okay. And don't worry, I won't look. Even if.. yeah. Sige, wait lang." Den said as she moved fast towards the bathroom, with blanket clad on her naked body.

Aly was left sitting on the bed, still confused. She sighed, then unconsciously looked on her body. 'What the fudge!'. That was when she realized that she was naked, fastly stood up and get clothes in her closet.

After Aly fix herself, her eyes suddenly dropped on the bed covers. There was a red spot on it so out curiousity, she got near and realized it was blood stains. 'Did she have her period? Pero if we did it last night, yuck, how gross. But wait, what if, oh my gosh'. After further thinking, it hit her and at the same time, got a glimse of memory about what happened last night.

She just thrusted herself inside her.

"Aly.. masakit." Den said, her face was showing the pain she was feeling.

Aly just smirked, she didn't move yet.

"You're still hurt? Too big for you?" Aly said as she kissed Den again.

"Hhmm.." Den was tensed, tightly holding her shoulders.

"Don't worry, the pain will go away." Aly said as she started to move gentle and slow.

"Shit! She was still a.. but, that egghead jerk said.. fudge!" She told herself.

After awhile, Den finished bathing, madalas matagal siyang maligo but now parang nagmamadali siya. Wearing Aly's robe that she saw in the corner, she opened the door and got confused because she saw Aly walking back and forth inside the room.

"Aly, are you okay?" Den said.

Aly got startled and looked at her.

"Huh? Ahhm, yeah. I'm okay." Aly said.