A Freaking Love Story -3

Reminder: Purely fanfiction.

~~~~~~~~

At a bar.

Aly was drinking alone by the bar, she was with her friends but they were enjoying themselves somewhere there. More to her likeness because she wants to be alone tonight. She likes to drown herself in alcohol as she was drown on her deep thoughts. Why all of a sudden, she was feeling this way, she was back on this feeling again.

Flashback~

Earlier that day.

The gang was chilling out in the mall, walking so cool as other people turned their heads on them. After they bought stuff at a sports store of an expensive brand, they were on their way to some restaurants since they were all hungry after their shopping.

As they walked, Jovee suddenly noticed something or rather someone, he's really an observer in short malikot ang mata niya.

"Guys, is that Den?" Jovee said while looking inside a korean restaurant.

Kim and Bea instantly looked at the same direction while Aly feeling dedma but out of curiousity, she looked also.

"Right, and that guy, she's still dating that volleyball dude?" Kim said.

"More like it. It's been months narin, tibay naman this guy." Jovee said.

"Grabe naman si Den, last week lang we were all on vacation. I thought that was a good start for the both of you, Ly. Di'ba you even tried to become nice and understanding to her para lang hindi na kayo mag-away, more to the happiness of Grandpa and both of your parents but the thing was, kinaya niyo ng maging okay being with each other. Then this, labo niyo men." Bea said.

Aly doesn't say anything, wala naman talaga siyang say and she doesn't care at all. It was always been the drill, Den could have her own and she could have hers, walang pakialaman.

"Well, matagal naman na talagang malabo yung kanila." Jovee said.

They walked ahead and continued to look for a restaurant to eat.

"Malabo talaga ang mga girls, mapanakit pa ng damdamin." Kim blurted out.

"Wow, dude. Hashtag hugot." Jovee said.

They just laughed it out.

End of flashback~

Aly doesn't know why, but it seems like she was hit on the guts or it might be her ego and she was trying hard to deny it in herself. The truth was, it brought up some feelings that she already gone through eight years ago.

'Dati-rati sabay pa nating pinangarap ang lahat. Umaawit pa sa hangin amo'y araw ang balat. Naaalala ko pa 'non nag-aagawan ng Nintendo. Kay sarap namang mabalikan ang ating kwento..'

As the music played inside the bar, Aly smirked bitterly. 'Old times, fucking old times', she thought as she drank another shot.

At five, Aly and Den first met each other in a family gathering. They instantly clicked for no reason. As they played, talked and laughed, it was obvious that the two of them became closer than any other kids.

'Lagi-lagi ka sa amin dumiretso pag-uwi. Maglalaro ng tao-taong piso-pisong nabili. Umaawit ng themesong na sabay kinabisa. Kay sarap namang mabalikan ang ala-ala..'

As they grew older, they became closer and closer. Living on the same subdivision, studying on the same school, liking the same stuff, and sharing everything. Plus the fact that their grandfathers and parents were bestfriends in personal and in business, them being bestfriends came out naturally.