Your Ly in April -2

JANUARY

Happy new year, well it was just new year because it wasn't happy, as for me. My family and I were here in Baguio where we usually spend the holidays, we still have a week of vacation before we get back.

The thing was, I wasn't happy because Ly is still mad at me even if I already apologized for what happened and she said okay, I know something's changed. I tried to fix things before vacation but she was always busy, more of avoiding me. Nag-uusap naman kami pero I felt that she doesn't like to, palaging one liner lang. I was looking forward to spend the holidays with her, like the old times, para sana to talk things out and hopefully to have a chance to finally admit my feelings. But sadly, di namin sila nakasama, they just sent their gifts for us, changed of plans daw sabi ni Dad.

I called her on Christmas eve and also on New Year's eve to greet her, she answered it naman but after she greeted me back, a couple of sentences we said to each other, she said bye and ended the call.

I haven't able to tell her that I have a gift for her. I bought her an expensive watch, pinag-ipunan ko 'to. As I was looking at it right now, I hope she will like it. Hindi na ko makapaghintay to get back in campus so I could see her again.

I miss you, baby. Sana hindi ka na galit.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I was here at the field, spending my vacant, enjoying the fresh air and my alone time.

Classes were back kaya busy na naman ulit for school works. Same old, same old. One thing just changed though, madalas ako nalang mag-isa ang gumagawa ng mga homeworks and projects ko, when I was reviewing for exams. When did I become a loner?

My fault though, I was the one who chose to distance myself. Ako na ang nag-adjust para hindi na ko makagulo, so I could be less of her problems, so I wouldn't be a pain in the ass.

Our friends told me when she started to avoid me to give her time and space to think, so I gave it. I was just doing what she wants, as I always did.

"Emo mode again, Aly?.."

That sweet voice, I don't have to look and see the face to recognize it. Siya lang naman ang palaging nagpapagaan ng lahat.

"I thought you hate dramas.." She said with a little giggle as she sat beside me.

I turned to her and instantly smiled.

"Sweetheart.."

FEBRUARY

It was the love month. Buwan ng mga puso pero ang puso ko unti-unting nawawasak.

Alyssa and I haven't fix yet the things between us then another hindrance were blocking my way to her. I didn't know her, basta same course and batchmates daw sila according kayna Ella. They were too close though, fudge naman!

Ly was still cold to me, giving me small talks na halatang hindi siya interesado. Last time, I excitedly gave my gift, she accepted it and said thanks but I haven't seen her wearing it. Dati, palagi niyang sinusuot kapag bigay ko.

I badly wanted to spend quality time with her because I missed her so much tapos parang meron na namang iba na kumukuha ng attention niya.

Like right now, she looked happy spending time with someone else, laughing with each other, magkadikit pa sila while reading some notes while sitting on the bench.

Nakakaasar!

I didn't notice that my friends were already here beside me, I just heard them singing.

🎶

Ella: But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirt, she's cheercaptain and I'm on the bleachers, dreaming 'bout the day when you wake up and find that what your looking for has been here the whole time..