Companions react to sole jumping off something and breaking their leg

Piper: She winced herself as she heard the crack of your leg. 

“Blue, you okay down there!?” she yelled. She rushed down to help you, slinging your arm over her shoulders and helping you to Diamond City. Thankfully you two weren’t too far away. She wrote a story on the dangers of jumping off of things the next day.  

Nick: “What are you doing, doll? You know you ain’t invincible. Not even I could make a jump like that without hurting myself.” He scolded you, but you knew he wasn’t actually mad at you. He picked you up and carried you all the way back to Sanctuary. 

Curie: “Oh dear! Let me look at that!” she exclaimed, rushing to you. She made a makeshift splint to go on your leg to get you on your feet until you got to Sanctuary, where she gave you some painkillers and a nice cast, which everyone had to sign. 

Deacon: “Come on, why you gotta do that? You knew you’d get hurt right?” He said, calling a vertibird to get you to Sanctuary quickly. He stayed with you and tried to make you laugh through the pain, which you appreciated. 

MacCready: “Well shit.” He sighed, helping you up. He gave you some whisky to forget about the pain and helped you get to Goodneighbor, where you limped your way to the doctor. He stayed by your side the whole time, making an excuse each time you asked why he was staying instead of going out and doing other things. 

Danse: “You alright soldier?” he said, walking up to you, the loud thuds from his power armor vibrating the floor underneath you. He sighed and picked you up with ease, carrying you back to the police station. 

“This wouldn’t have happened if you had power armor on.” he lectured. You rolled your eyes even though you knew he was right. 

Cait: “Ah, hell!” she yelled, walking down to you. 

“Now why did you go and do that you idiot.” she scolded, helping you up. She wasn’t too much of a help on the emotional side, but helped you get back to Diamond City well enough so you wouldn’t hurt yourself even more. 

Hancock: “Oh shit, you alright down there sunshine?” he strolled up to you, bending down and giving you some Jet to puff on. Once high, you weren’t worrying about the pain and he helped you get to Goodneighbor, taking more care of you than he would admit to anyone.